A Thousand Sketches

A week later

Third Person's POV

Mal was currently looking through her  binoculars as she was watching the ocean waves and her mind on Uma. She didn't even realize Ben had came up behind her and hugged her waist. Mal let's out a gasp and Ben chuckles. "Not a tentacle in sight" Mal huffs. "I think if Uma was up to something, it would've been done it by now" Ben says.

"No, Ben, I know villains think and I don't trust Uma as far as I can throw her" Mal said. "She's gonna wait until our defenses are down and then that's when she's going to strike" Mal stated. "I really really wish I had time to go do a dragon flyover, because I can go so much higher" Mal pouts. "We'll you can't be everywhere at once, and besides I got your back" Ben smiled as he points to the guards who were also watching out for Uma. Mal hummed and nodded her head.

"Now breath and let's get out there, everyone us waiting" Ben says. Mal took a deep breath and they both left the castle together.

"Babe, they're coming" Ciara beams. Jay smiled at his fiancée with love in his eyes.

The band started to play. Mal walks onto the platform and was about walk down the steps before fairy godmother stopped her and told her to stay put. "Bippity-boppity, one-two,one-two...can everybody hear me" Fairy godmother checked the microphone. The crowd cheered.

"Ben" She hands him the mic. "Thank you, Fairy godmother" Ben says into the mic. Ben chuckled and smiled to himself. "Whats up, Auradon" Ben smiled as the crowd cheered. "Thank you so much for coming out to welcome our new arrivals, they'll be here soon" He stated. "It's not like we had much of a choice" Queen Leah whispered in Audrey's ear.

"It worked out pretty well for the first four" Ben jokes. "Yeah, especially for you" Chad chuckled. Ciara giggled at chad's comment while she grabs jay's hand and kissed it. "Really funny" Audrey hushed him up. Ben continued his speech and grabs his girlfriend's hand.

"Mal, this is the exact spot we first met not so long ago". "I feel like I known you my whole life". "-But did I mention that I'm in love with you".

Mal smiled as she saw her friends being backup singers for Ben.

I met this girl who rocked my world like it's never been rocked

And now I'm living just for her and won't ever stop

Never though that it could happen to a guy like me but now look at what you've done

You got me down on one knee

Mal gasped and tears filled in her eyes as she realized what was happening. "Mal, it's you and me...and it's you and me forever" Ben says as he opens the box. "Will you marry me, will you be my queen" Ben had proposed. "NO" Audrey yelled. "Yes" Mal smiled. The crowd cheered and Audrey fainted.

Ciara turned towards jay and pulled him down by his jacket and kissed him. "I love you" Ciara broke the kiss. "I love you more" Jay smile. Ciara felt the baby kicking and took the opportunity to place jay's hand on her stomach. Jay's eyes widen at the movement and Ciara couldn't help but smile.

"I still can't believe that I'm going to be a dad" Jay says in awe. "I'm going to be a mom and a wife" Ciara says dreamily while placing her head on his arm.

"A lifetime of plans, gone" Queen Leah says disappointedly. "Our family status, gone" She faced Audrey. "Audrey, you were supposed to be his queen and you let him slip through your fingers" Queen Leah says. "Your mother could keep a man in her sleep" She sighed. "Don't you think I feel bad enough already grammy" Audrey stated trying to hold back her tears.

"Ben and Mal are the best, I can't wait for Mal to be our queen" A girl behind Audrey squealed. Audrey turned around and face her. "You really weather have a VK on the throne than me" Audrey spat. "What is wrong with you people" Audrey huffed. Audrey turned around and saw Mal and Ben on the tv screen.

"What is wrong with everybody" She sighed.

Ben and Mal walked down from the platform and headed towards their friends and family. "I'm engaged man" Ben says in shock as his friends cheer for him. Mal ran up to Evie and Ciara and hugged them. "Did you guys know" She asked. "Everything" Evie squealed. "You are going to rock that crown" Ciara smiled.

"Okay so I've only done like thousand sketches of you and ciara's wedding dresses and Belle already planned an engagement party for you next week and CiCi's two weeks after that" Evie beams. "I'm sorry what" Mal says in shock. "Yep, you're not the only who got engaged today" Ciara smiled as she showed Mal her ring.

"Holy shit, it's gorgeous" Mal chuckled

"Holy shit, it's gorgeous" Mal chuckled. "Thank you thank you very much" Ciara says in her Elvis voice. "How did he, where did he, omg I'm not getting over this" Mal squealed.

"This morning around 8:43, I was still asleep and jay woke me up saying that my water had broke and next thing I know he's on one knee asking me to marry him" Ciara explained.

Evie and Mal laughed at the short story. "I'm so happy for you" Mal says. "I'm so happy for you" Ciara hugged Mal once again. "And it was a goo thing I said yes" Mal says to Belle and beast as she hugged them. "I finally get a daughter" Belle said.

"I love you belle" Mal says. " I love you" she smiled. Mal went to go hug fairy godmother. "I'm so happy for you both" She says. "Thank you so much fairy godmother" Ben said. "I think she liked it" Ben whispered.

"Bippity-boppity, you betcha" She whispered causing them to laugh.

"All bow to her royal majesty" Jay joked. "Ah yes, her royal purpleness" Carlos added as they both took a bow. "Silence you annoying peasants" Mal waved the off. "As you wish my liege" Jay chuckled. "Your crankiness" Carlos and Jay laughed. Mal smiled at her friends as her hand was grabbed my Audrey.

"Congratulations" Audrey stated. Mal sighed happily. "You won him fair and square" She says. They both stared at each other for a second before Audrey continued. "Oh wait no you didn't, you spelled Ben to destroy all of auradon" Audrey added. Mal gasped.

"Touching story for Ciara's kid" Audrey smirked. "Leave her and her child out of this" Mal hissed as her eyes glowed. Audrey hummed. "Alright let's do this, M" Ciara walks up to Mal oblivious to the situation that was happening. "Speaking of kids, we have some kids waiting on us, if you'll excuse me" Mal says as she gave Audrey soft smile before walking away with Ciara.

"What was that about" Ciara whispered. "Don't worry about it, love" Mal said as Ciara nodded. Mal's purple limo pulls up and Ciara, Ben and the VKs all got in.