🌼2

Mullai reached Chennai, abimrami pick up her to her flat...  Abi also working here but her native is Thiruchi...  She stay here alone... 

They both school friends but still thick buddies..  Mullai once told about her job to her  she insisted on stay with her.. Mullai agreed with after long arguments .

Now they reached flat,  both had dinner sleep well.. 

Next day morning she called her parents, they blessed her for first day of work...

Abi and mullai both working  at same place..  Abi is a dance teacher... 

Days passed, she enjoyed here with Abi  they both hangout lots... 

Two weeks passed away....

One day evening mullai went for purchasing,  Abi couldn't go with her because she stuck with work..  She convince Abi that she Managed her own... 

Mullai finished her purchase almost 9.30 ... She called for taxi but not available...  She decided to walk to home... Because just 15 min away from here... 

She walked silently,  hums herself softly... 

At the time Kathir  and vetri   Eating dinner nearest hotel 

V : Sapda Vandhutu ennada yosanaiyave iruka  ?

K : ennamo mari irukku,  Sapda thonala... 

V : pch  konjamachum sapdu,  relax ah nadappom. Guards ah anupidren... 

K : veetuku poga sollu. 

V : hmm 

They both ate went for walking

Mullai  almost reached her flat street.. 

Two guys  block her path  she jerked..

P 1: Ada Ada  nillunga madam

M : yaru... Yaruneenga?   Vazhi vidunga

P2 : vidradhukka marachom... 

M : vazhiya Vittu vilagi poidunga... 

P1 : Ada  thaniya poriyenu company kudutha, odradhulaye irukkiye ma... 

He about to touched her...

Deep slaped landed on his cheek... 

M : adingu yaaru mela Kai vekkura? 

She kneed him he landing down on the road ....

She grabbed another one, break his nose,  punching him hardly... 

M : ponnungala  inimelavadhu  nimmadhiya vidunga da....  Cha....  Innoru ponna  thappa nenaikka munnadi  unna karuvula sumandhavangala nenachu Paru... 

Said she left the spot... 

Kathir and vetri watched this few  feet away from... 

Actually they both walked talking something when they heard someone yelling,  immediately rushed towards the sound, when they reached  both saw mullai kneed one of the person... 

Kathir stood up unknown pride... He felt  proud about her...
But
Why? 
Why he felt something like that.. 
Of course we'll proud that scene but  something about her disturbed him... 
He rubbed his chest....

V : paa  romba bold ana ponnu... Enna adi da...  Rendu varathuku elunchukka mudiyadhu... 

Kathir let out a small chuckle

He saw mullai  leave the place...

K : vaa

V : anga yenga da pora? Indha pakkam poganum