Chapter 5

Y/Ns P.O.V
"Hana these are my roommates" they were cats but now there humans I'm fine you can leave I now your son needs you at the moment " ya I guess your right I should go I'll bring him over in a couple of days". And she was gone " I'm going to bed night" "no your not please talk to us" Sebastian asked In a worried tone "I'm fine I'm just tired". "Your not fine you just got beaten form you parents dear". Grell said. "IM FINE THIS HAS HAPPENED SENCE I WAS 5 SO JUST LET ME BE"!!!! You covered your mouth from what you said they all went into a shocked then a sad expression and you ran into your room.

Sebastian P.O.V
I finished dinner with that nasty spider and served it. I went to Y/Ns room and knocked on the door "leave me alone you don't want to see a weak coward like me". " please y/n you need to eat something or you'll starve. "No" you spat i sighed and went back to the kitchen "will she be ok" "I'm not sure my lord" I noticed a number on the fridge it said Hana maybe it's the same girl from earlier I called the number and I heard the girls voice "hello I'm Sebastian one of the people you meant earlier y/n won't come out of her room after a incident we had after you left"
"What happened" we were asking if she was ok after what happened and she said that it's happened sense she was 5. I herd a sigh from the other said of the phone "I'll be there in a bit" then it's other side went dead. A couple minutes later the door opened and Hana was there She walked to the door and walked toward y/n's room and walked in after 10 minutes she came out with y/n.