Prologue

Bailey King was a normal girl, she lived in the perfect family with her dad and step mom and older and half brother, Henry

She got good grades, had friends, everything was going swell that was until Bailey found something about herself at a young age and she was sent away from everyone for nearly killing a student.

Bailey was running around with her friends when she had dropped her toy, Bailey went back to pick it up and wasn't expecting to see another kid playing with it.

"Um Hi, that's my toy and I was wondering if I could have it back?" Bailey had asked the kid.

"No, finders keepers, losers weepers." The kid replied back and ran off, something broke inside Bailey, that toy was her favorite and the only memory Bailey had of her birth mother.

Bailey went after the boy with her eyes filled with anger, unaware of the red magic coming out of her hands.

"Give me back my toy!" Bailey yelled as she raised the child in the air, her pupils having the same colors as her newly powers.

The kids face began to show fear as they tried to call for their mom.

Eventually, Bailey got her toy back and she later got in trouble with her parents and they had a heated argument which led to Baily going into her room and cry when she saw her father break the toy.

Two years later, Bailey was sitting in her room, crying silently as she was forced to isolate from everyone including her own family.

Everyone thought she was dangerous because of one incident as she heard that her father wanted to send her away because she was too dangerous to be near Henry.

A couple of months later, Bailey was sent to mental facility for people with special abilities like her, her parents claimed that it could help her. If only the young girl didn't lose her memory and she could still remember them now.

So, there she was. Bailey King or as every doctor calls her and as she knew herself, Project Zero. Doctors would say she was dangerous.

The girl was sitting in her room, in isolation, waiting to be tested on. In the meantime, Bailey was using her powers to make the blocks float, she then smashed the blocks into each other.

The doctors studied her for awhile, then called her up to do some tests.

"Project Zero, Test number one." One of the doctors spoke.

The task was to make an object in the room float.

The doctors studied her as she was staring to make the chair float in the air.

"Project Zero, Test number one, passed." A doctor spoke marking the data down.

They were about to do another test when the doctors saw other doctors falling to the ground.

A man walked into the room and took out all the doctors.

He walked into the room that Bailey was in. The man approached the young girl and introduced himself. "Hello, I'm John Constantine and if you want to be safe then come with me."

He handed out his hand for the girl to take which she did and they left the mental facility for special beings, unaware of a certain witch spying on them from above.

A/N: That's the prologue, feel free to vote or comment. :)