3rd meet and it's fate💫

After the party both Teju and Karan went back ,still both of them haven't followed each other as obviously they were public personalities their one follow back gonna make a new head line,both of them hated uneanted gossips, teja for obviously being a private person and Karan who has already had enough controversies laying his way.

But both of them had a fake id by which they followed each other and stalked each other🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️,

Karan's id was @thesun_ny (our sunshine🥺)and

Teja's id was @lumos_to_your_nox ( she is a hp fan you know and she very well know who she is  definitely the light who brings happiness in life😉)

He so much wanted to call her but this stupid person forgot to exchange numbers,i mean obviously he had her number but if he would call her she would find it weird that how did he got her number or how desperate he is.🤦‍♂️

Teja had many things lined up and she wasn't able to decide what to do when Vikas comes to her to meet her, she thought he might help in making the choice,she had offers from few daily soaps and marathi movies and from big boss which she has been declining for 2 yeard now after kkk because she was scared of reality shows after what happened to her ,Vikas knew how to convince his fireball, he immediately told her to do big boss to complete what she started , he said

Vikas- hum sab jante hai agar teri injury nahi hui hoti toh tu kkk definitely jitti ,no one stands a chance infront of you, tu akeli 5 ladko par bhari pad gyi thi, you ate the most teal person that's why people love and relate to your vlogs you are completely filterless and in my view no one is better choice then you for big boss, i myself have been in the house and i know it's difficult but i know Tejasswi Prakash  also and i know you are definitely could be a winner because you are a fighter.

His few words ignited the fighting spirit  Teja had she always wanted to complete  her kkk journey and no better reason then this could be it that she can win big boss ,she can definitely try,she anyways love challenges and she is up for it.

Teja- tuuu bohot bada wala master mind hai aise ghuma diya wah,but i feel you are right i should complete my journey ,i always felt incomplete by this loss and i think it would atleast be worth a try,i am definitely gonna win this

Vikas smiled at her ,he was happy for her but more happy because his plan was working and now what's left is to bring Karan ,damn that might be  a tough job as Karan has been avoiding paps and everything for quite a while  the reality king doesn't want to be in limelight anymore but he knew how to convince him.

He goes to Karan's home, Karan was busy stalking his laddo his fav work in breaks was this he has seen all her vlogs he found them so funny, suddenly he hears a door bell and it's Vikas

Karan- oye tujhe aajkal merepe bada pyaar arha hai  har din ajata hai😂

Vikas-abe  chal , koi pyar vyaar nhi aivayi bas man kiya agya tu chod tu mughe yeh bata humari hone wali bhabhi se bat age badi yanhi,mereko lagta nhi the Karan Kundrra  isbar kuch ukhad payga

Karan- abe chalna ,me ukhadlunga ,jo mughe chiye usko toh mai pakar rahunga😉

Vikas- jis tarah se aap photo stalk karke kam chala rhe hogya kam.

Karan- ab yar me kya karu me shoots me hi busy rehta hu ,i want to meet her talk to her but woh bhi busy hai also i want ki sab naturally ho mai nhi chata force karna kuch bhi ,mai uske sath time bitana chahta hu but this time how  the hell i get this time🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️.

Vikas- merepas solution hai is sabka but i don't know if you'll be up for it.

Karan- main kuch bhi karne keliye tayaar hu as long as i can be with her,ek kam karna tu hume kisi project me cast karle kuch karna mereko chlega.

Vikas was damn surprised the Karan Kundrra who has been damn choosy for his work is telling to make something and whatever it is he is ready to be a cast this is for real and there is no turning back.

Vikas- oyee tu shi me pagla gya hai kya,you have always been so choosy with your work and you are syaing this , no Karan ,this is not what it should be,i value you ,you are my brother as well as one of the best actors and you deserve best work.

Karan-(chukled in sarcasm)i might be a great actor but the image i have made in industry is just i don't know what to say, i feel like i somehow want everyone to know who the real me is but again i am scared ,that is another reason i just want her i want to show her the real me ,i am not scared anymore ,i won't fight this anymore but i just want to be with her.🥺

Vikas-i have the best solution this all Karan, people need to know the real Karan Kundrra   who you actually are, how amazing you are,to be honest right now you yourself don't know you and that's why i came to ask to accept the offer for going to big boss, trust me Karan this would be for the best, i have been there and i know how much self realisations happen there, i know you love your space and i am not telling you to win or anything i just want you to come out of your comfort zone and be around unknown people and find yourself.

Karan- Vikas you know how much i am done with realitys ,i know what you are saying but i don't know i think i am still not ready to face it and if i do agree to do this how would i be able to see her , i mean atleast abhi i can stalk her but in the house i would be cut from access to this outside world ,i don't want that finaly i have a reason and i know only she can bring my real self out.

Vikas- i know that's  the other reason why i am telling you to do big boss ,i thought of not revealing  it to you but convince you without telling this and then give you surprise but i can see you have already found your solace and you only want her, so Mr Karan Kundrra your solace Miss Tejasswi Prakash is also going to enter this season of big boss , before this i went to her only ,to convince her to do bb.

Karan was shocked he didn't know Vikas would do so much just for him and her to be together.

Karan - bhai i don't know what to say thankyou thankyou so much ,yes i ll do this ,it doesn't matter to me if there will be camera's or whatever but if it's  her i am ready to do anything.

He wass so happy he finaly understood why Vikas did this,he knew he need time with her and nothing better then this could happen, he knows it's gonna be tough but aslong as it's her he was ready to face it..😉

He decided to do bb and sighned the contract, he was in quarantine in the hotel and was thinking of how the house gonna be, how the housemates will be but most importantly how would she be.

But again this thing hits him that if he would be in bb and would try hitting on her people might think this is a publicity stunt and knowing his image people would actually think he is using her,he was again in an overthinking zone,but then he saw her photo he promised that he won't make it awkward he will control hinself not for him but for her because he knows how much private person she is and her doing big boss is already a big step for her ,he decided he won't make it difficult for her ,for him her mere presence was also enough ,he atleast could be her friend and let destiny decide where this goes.

In every interview before entering bigboss he was asked if he was gonna make any love angle or whatever to which nonchalantly denied but his heart was saying otherwise he was doubting himself but now there was no turning back.

Welcome to the big boss jungle....
To be continued.....😉

________________________________________

Writer's note-i tried to make up for my slow speedso double updatee enjoy guys😉😉😉🙌❤