Locker Room Gangbang

One minute I was sitting alone in the locker room, the next I was surrounded by five guys. I had no idea what was happening, but I was defiantly scared.

"What's your name?" One of them asked.

"Eric." I responded, my voice shaking a little.

"Well Eric, here's the deal, my name is Mike, and my buddies and I couldn't help but watch you while you were taking a shower and you got such a pretty little body we just wanted to come over and say hi."

"I'm not gay." I blurted out.

"Well, neither are we, but anyone can see what a fine piece of ass you are, and we would be fools to not take advantage of it." Mike responded. I was still wet from the shower and just had a towel around my waist. They could clearly see me start to shake with fear and anticipation of what was to come. "Now don't be scared, we won't hurt you, but in turn you will have to surrender yourself to us."

"What? No, listen I don't know who you think I am, but you're making a mistake, I'm not gay."

"Oh come on now, every guy has thought about it, trust me its fun." He said in a flirtatious manner. I of course had thought about it; what would it be like to suck another mans cock, but I would never act on it. Thoughts raced around my head, but I was interrupted. "So, are you going to play along or does this have to get dirty?"

Unfortunately the decision was pretty much made for me, there was no way I could fight them off, I was only about 5'5", 110lbs, and despite my best efforts always had a more feminine figure than I wished, which was only enhanced by my almost hairless body. These guys on the other hand were all over six feet tall and very muscular, at least 180 to 200lbs, and just one of them could easily over power me. I had no choice.

"Just go easy. . ." I said trailing off.

They all just smiled and started to strip. Their muscular bodies still glistened with sweat from what ever they were doing before this. The true gravity of the situation didn't hit until they dropped their boxers. My jaw dropped as I stared at five massive cocks, they were all at least 8 inches long and as thick as my wrist.

"Fist a kiss." Mike said. He placed his hand on the back of my head and brought his lips to mine. His head turned and our tongue's met, it lasted just a couple seconds and he pulled away with a trail of saliva following. "Yeah, you are going to be just fine." He said with a smile. I tried to smile back.

"Now." He said grabbing his cock. "Time for a taste."

He brought it close to my mouth, I opened up and he forced in. I gagged a little but it didn't detour him, and with a hand on the back of my head he held the cock deep in my throat. My eyes watered as I choked on the massive cock. I finally pushed away, gasping for air and wiping tears from my eyes.

"I thought you were going to go easy." I said between breaths

"This is going easy." He said and the others laughed. "Now you've got some other cocks to suck, better get to work."

I was still sitting on the bench that was located between the lockers; my face was right at waist height so the guys moved in. I wrapped my mouth around the first cock and did the best I could, trying to imitate what I had seen in pornos and on the internet. He seemed to enjoy it, coaching me along. "That's it, mmm yeah, suck that big cock." I continued until I felt another cock slapping the back of my head. I moved over and started sucking his, trying to keep them happy for fear of what would happen if I didn't.

"This bitch knows how to suck a cock." One said with his hand on my head guiding me up and down his shaft.

"I wanna get a taste of that ass." I herd Mike say. "Lay down on your stomach." He commanded. I did as he asked, and laid face down on the bench, I still had the towel around me but he made quick work of pulling it off, and revealed my fresh virgin ass to them. "God damn that is a sweet little ass." He exclaimed and then grabbed a hold of my cheeks and spread them apart. His tongue wasn't far behind and was soon licking up and down my ass before finally penetrating my asshole. The new sensation made me jump a little and let out a soft moan as he continued.