Part 3

After 1 week and 6 days
You both moved in together and everything was just like before goofing around, having romantic dates, listening to his savage talks and seeing him peacefully sleeping beside you every morning just like before but there is two things is just not like before that is your daughter is not with you and he is becoming weak day by day but he is just putting a smile in his face to make you relieved that "everything is alright" but you know "nothing is alright" that's why you spend more and more time with him.

Next day (his last day) 11;00 pm
Today yoongi was not felling well and you totally forgot what day is today so now yoongi was resting in bed and sleeping you went to him and pecked his lips and said
Y/n: wake up my sleeping prince
Yoongi opened his eyes slowly and smiled at you. You looked at worriedly and said
Y/n: baby should I call doctor?
Yoongi: no babe I m fine (weak voice)
Y/n: what do you mean you are fine you are totally not babe!
Yoongi: pls y/n (cute cat eyes)
Y/n: ok ok but if something happens then tell me ok?
Yoongi nodded
Yoongi: btw have you made dinner already hmm?
Y/n: yes I did and I made pizza
Yoongi: waaah really my fav I love you
Y/n: love you too baby wait I will just go bring pizza hmm love
Yoongi: ok (you went downstairs and bring him his pizza and said)
Y/n: you eat babe I will just go and take a quick shower ok (he pouted and nodded his head you chuckled and kissed his pouty lips and pulled out and he smiled showing his gummy teeth you then softly peck his forehead and about to go inside the washroom when he said)
Yoongi: I love you so much baby (he said and pulled you and kissed you passionately you kissed him back and after sometime you pulled out and said)
Y/n: I love you too but is something wrong? You don't say I love you so much hmm?
Yoongi: no nothing is wrong I was just showing my affection to you hehe
Y/n: aww you are the cutest my baby I will be back ok?
He nodded you went inside the washroom and after sometime you came back and saw him sitting still (he was back facing you)and he didn't even touched the pizza you called him but he didn't you thought "silly me he is wearing that big damn headphones how will he listen to my voice" you laughed at yourself and went near him and removed his headphones but he didn't looked at you so you said
Y/n: babe you didn't even touched the pizza oh were you waiting for me come on let's eat together and I have something to tell you too babe(he didn't reply he was silent) babe (silent) babe you scaring me you ok(you touched him and he was cold as ice you looked at him and saw him looking at the floor with his eyes open tears filled your eyes and you said)
Y/n: yaah why? Hmm why? Babe you can't leave me like this do you know the exciting news is I m pregnant again now what will happen to our baby who will our baby call appa hmm and do you expect me to eat all this pizza by myself babe hmm come on hug me and let's eat this tasty pizza hmm (you caressed his forehead and moved the hair that are covering this beautiful face and closed his eyes with your hands and saw his peaceful face which will automatically gives peace to the other person and you kissed his whole face and gave him a long kiss and smiled at him and said)
Y/n: it's ok I won't blame you hmm baby thx for everything rest well love I love you!!

(You put your head in his lap and finally broke down in tears)
The End💜

Lily: the end... the story written by Choi lily thank you
Y/n: yaaah u made to much bish
Lily: hehehe sorry bestie sorry
Yoongi: ignore her the story is good accept the fact for the line for my daughter I didn't liked it at all (angry pout)
Lily: umm sorry Yoonji
Yoonji: it's all right aunty I liked it
Lily: aww thx

Yea it was story but only half yes yoongi did fainted but Yoonji was so smart she took her dad phone and called her mom. So everything is all right and yea
y/n did yelled at yoongi for his carelessness. And now they are living a bad or good life isn't important what is important that they are together you soyaa's love your parents right? Are you guy's taking care of them?

Words: 779
Picture credit goes to their owners
The last part ends
Take care soyaa's
Borahe💜