Rick will not be happy about that

He said it's nice to meet you y/n I said nice to meet you to I was thinking he was so cute and nice I said I have to go see you around he said ok bye I walked to my locker happy I open my locker and rick came up to me he said why are you so happy I said am not scooter said y/n your a terrible liar I said ok fine I am a little happy Cole said ya ok who is the boy? I looked at him I said what boy Rick said A BOY?! Scooter said ok that escalated quickly I said thx Cole Rick said so it's ture it's a boy y/n I said omg I hate you Cole, cole and scooter was laughing Rick said y/n no BOYS I said omg I am 15 not 11 Rick! cole and Scooter was saying oooooooooooo Rick said y/n no  then the bell  ring I was so happy I said bye I have a free period so ha I Closed to my locker and walked away.

I walked to the Library and I sat down by two girls one said hi I said hi back she said I am Connie that's Julie I said I and y/n Connie said y/n? I said y/n Riley Connie said oh your ricks sister I said ya Connie said he is mean but your nice I said ya he is like that Connie said you play hockey? No I said I play softball Julie said what position do you play? I play Picter and sometimes  1 base Connie said that is cool I said I have to go bc the bell is going to ring see you around I walked off then the bell rang I was happy to go home I got in ricks car win I got home I did my homework and got my softball uniform on for practice I walked downstairs to get something to eat scooter said going somewhere? I said yes practice Rick said y/n stay away from the ducks I said ducks? Rick said yes hockey players I said ok  Rick said so this boy who is he y/n I look at him and cole I said I am going to kill both of you .

Rick I do not need to tell you who he is so no I said Rick said y/n I am your brother you need to tell me now! Scooter said Rick let her be she is 15 now I said thx scooter np y/n scooter said I have to go Mia is here to pick me up so byeeee I said

~time skip~

At practice I was walking in the lockeroom and new coach was there she was rude,mean to she made us run 20 laps around the Field and no water Break I was pitching strikes I think the coach was impressed by my pitching then she said I was a Great picher I was happy then practice was over I was walking to mia's car then i saw Fulton  I walked over to say hey, hey Fulton he said hey we were talking then Mia came over to say we have to go I said ok and bye to Fulton

I got in the car and mia said you like him I look at her I do no I said yes you do she said but Rick will not be happy about that I said why she said you know he plays hockey for the ducks right? I said what I did not know that mia said ya.