under the violet moon

©
-inslaytiable
3/17/22

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

BEST VIEWED IN:
font - baskerville
background - white

BEST VIEWED IN:font - baskervillebackground - white

DARCY CHASE had a bright future.
There was a steadiness to her, as if all the storms in the world were a whispering breeze if she was there. She was kind and clever, and perhaps that was why people were so drawn to her. She'd gotten very used to her routine. Every day she'd go to school, and go to work right after. Growing up in Southeil Harbor her entire life, drastic changes were not a common occurrence. You spent your days relaxing at the beach, and your nights partying at the pier. Though the town is plagued with strange disappearances and unexplainable occurrences, everyone knew to just turn a blind eye.
However, ignoring it became difficult for the girl as she found herself thrown into the reason behind it all. Due to accidental circumstances, Darcy unravels the secret history of Southeil, and in that, became one of the few girls in power to stop the dangers that are soon approaching.

KIERAN DUMONT only knew one thing.
He grew up in power. Strict rules, no time for play. His family was destined for one thing; keep the witches in check. It was a law only the Dumont's could uphold, and it had been their job for centuries.
The boy was quiet, but not out of painful shyness. It was a reservedness, like a conscious choice to observe the lie of the land before he got involved. Every word he spoke was calculated, as it was all he had ever learned. He came to Southeil to do the one thing he was trained to do. And the moment he met her-he knew things weren't going to be as easy as he had prepared for.