intro m/n's pov

(M/n pov)

Hi my name is f/n l/n , I'm 29 years old,I've lived in Shimizu apartments for 9 years and work in a near by school.(foreshadowing) and recently I've heard from the owners that we would have a new resident soon ,that they could be here In a few days I decided to finally came to my senses and greet them when they arrive with some fresh backed chocolate cookies I decided to go to the near by shop to get some ingredients while i was there I saw a man maybe around my age just staring at some insta noodles I wonder why he doesn't just cook normal things but then again we all have our own problems as I check out things I see the same man just staring at me it started making me nervous so I left as quick as I could .I came home and just decided to make the cookies tomorrow I woke up and made the cookies but as I start wrapping them , some one rang my doorbell I opened it to see a young boy maybe around 4 or 5 years old he was the new resident I was about to ask for his parents but decided not to ask in case I stroke a nerve then I saw kotaro the young boy staring at the Bach of cookies I made I walked over to get them and hand it to kotaro he thanked me and left. What's up with that kid , why does he talk like that I thought to my self while closing the door but then I catch I glimpse of a dirty blonde hair....ITS THE CREEPY MAN FROM THE STORE!!!...this..is gonna be a long day...

Tbc :)