Beyond Known Space...

Time: unknown Date: unknown Ship Class: unknown Ship Name: unknown System: unknown
_________________________________________

"Thirty five years," echoed a voice in the darkness.

"Thirty five years and they have all but forgotten us."

"That will change with time Caatan." Answered another voice.

Behind the Shipmaster the form of another alien shifted, orange light glinting off his red armor.

"They will be unable to forget us a second time. We will show them what it truly means to feel fear."

The Fleetmaster turned, watching his fleet destroy the planet before them, the surface of a once thriving world reduced to a barren hellscape.

"Tell Fleetmaster Va'kaille to set a trajectory for the Epsilon System. It is time to revisit humanity."

"Yes Fleetmaster Va'deem." Said the Shipmaster standing beside him.

Va'deem let a smirk play across his human-like face, the fire of a dying planet dancing in his eyes. The humans would not escape them again.

We know your tricks and traps, see though your strategy. We have learned from our mistakes and will not make them again. Your origin planet will not be safe forever.

Your colonies will fall, you will watch as your planets burn and your loved ones die. That is a promise I will keep.

Fleetmaster Va'deem watched as, one by one, his fleet Blitz jumped back to their home planet, hundreds of ships disappearing with a flash of blue light.

Their vengeance was long overdue. What the humans did to them was unacceptable. Now that they had had many years to perfect their technology, perfect their strategy, they could finally show the humans they were not a species to be messed with.

Your world will be ours.