Chapter 2

A/N
Im sorry for taking long to post this chapter, I was busy with school and overall had no motivation. I am sorry if this chapter doesn't meet up to your expectations, anyways enjoy.

Tokyo Revengers

    I am currently on my way home with brother on my back. He sure is heavy I sigh. Takemichi notices this and immediately asks to carry him instead. "No it's fine," I smile at him waving it off. "Alright, but if you need help just tell me," he says smiling back. "Thank you" I say shifting my eyes back to the path in front of me. I hope brother is okay... My thoughts are interrupted by Takemichi's friends, "I can't believe you were able to get the invincible Mikey to notice you!" Invincible Mikey? "You're amazing Takemichi!" I turn my gaze onto Takemichi who seemed to be processing it before looking terrified.

   "From today onward, you're Takemicchi. Got it?" "That's what Mikey said, so that's what it is." I chuckle lowly at this. We continue walking to my house. After a moment I realize two presences are missing, I turn my head to see both Takemichi and Akkun conversing. They seem to be talking about something serious so I just turned my focus back to the two boys in front of me and began walking again hearing the conversation between the two boys.

TIMESKIP

    I wake up rubbing my eyes with a scowl on my face. I'm not one to dislike little things but waking up early is an exception. Let me catch you up, my new friends and I hung out after I took care of brother. We went to a fast food restaurant and began talking about this "invincible Mikey" and my brothers gang. I found out Takemichi had someone he loved dearly, Hinata Tachibana. He seemed to have a determined and worried expression when he would talk about her. Confusing me of course. Other than that we had a fun time.

    Now here I am getting ready for school which I am not a fan of since I am not able to focus easily like average, depending on what I'm focusing on. Studying is a big no go for me because I get distracted quick. Despite this, I'm somehow able to get average grades in class. Never mind that now.

    I put on my sneakers in a bit of a hurry and begin walking to school. On my way I see Takemichi with bandaids and half asleep. I was going to walk up to him until I saw a beautiful girl with short pink hair with a smile on her face. "Hina!" So this is THE Hinata Tachibana. I end up not bothering Takemichi so he can be with his girlfriend.

    I sigh walking tiredly through the hallways. Yes I am suppose to be in class but instead here I am roaming the hallways suppose to be using the bathroom. I usually ask to go to the restroom just to get out of class. As I'm walking I look up ahead to see a pile of beaten up bodies on the floor. Huh? I stop my steps. I see three familiar figures, Takemichi, and...and...THE TWO PEOPLE FROM EARLIER?!

    The "invincible Mikey" is at my school with that Draken guy. "All of you guys, like up right here." Draken says pointing at the floor before the males on the ground following what he says in fear. My eyes widened, they are coming this way?! I began speed walking away in fear of them holding a grudge against me because of my brother.

    I hear them getting closer. I try to walk faster but am interrupted by Draken, "you!" I slowly turn around with a nervous written all over me. I'm gonna die. I can't help but notice Mikey staring at me like yesterday. No emotions, just staring, startling me a bit. "Whats your name?" Draken asks squinting at me. "U-Uh Y/N L/N sir."

    Both Mikey and Draken stare at me before laughing. "Sir?" Mikey says in between laughs. Making me confused. "Huh?" I mutter out. "You're quite the interesting one" Mikey says smiling at me. This is the first time I've seen him look at me without a blank face.

    "You feelin okay?" Draken asks Takemichi before putting his arm around him. "Well it's so soon after yesterday." He responds. "You guys are free today, aren't you?" Mikey says looking at both me and Takemichi. "Err...well, not really." "Um...I have to take care of my brother." "Let's hang out for a little while" Draken says pulling me next to him before laying his free hand around me. "Huh aren't you listening to me?" Takemichi says with me silently agreeing.

    I could hear whispers around us making me uncomfortable. "Hold it right there!" Hinata says before walking towards us. "Hah who're you?" Draken asks. "I'm sorry Hina...today is actually busy for me, so-" a loud slap can be heard startling me a bit. Hinata had slapped THE invincible Mikey.

    I begin to worry for her after seeing the scowl on Drakens face. "Takemichi kun, let's go!" She says before glaring at me. It's probably because of brother isn't it? "Eh?" "You mustn't do what there people what. I will protect you." That's very admirable, if only brother was like that with me. "Hina."

    "Oi... I'mma murder you, bitch." I glare at Draken for a second, not wanting to be caught. He currently had his hand on her wrist. "You just gonna slap someone and then 'see ya later?' Don't make me laugh." He continues. "What part of this is a joke? Coming into their school and forcing someone to go with you, isn't something a friend would do. Lately Takemichi kun has just been covered in wounds. If that was because of you guys, I won't forgive you." She says with anger.

    "Let go of her" "Watcha say? I didn't quite hear ya!" "I said to let her fucking go! You dumbass!" "You bastard. Who the fuck you think you're talking to?!" He says getting to Takemichi. I felt completely useless in the situation...like always. I knew what I was about to do will also get me in trouble with Mikey and Draken...but.

    I push Takemichi backwards into me holding he protectively before also grabbing Hina. "Listen here, hands off." I say glaring at Draken. He scowls at me. Hina and Takemichi look at me with widened eyes. "Ahh, and here I thought you could be my friend. Too bad. Well then," Mikey paused, "How ya wanna die?" Directly speaking to Takemichi which confuses me.

    I can feel Takemichi shudder before me freezing in place. "You're making a face like you won't be able to stand on your own again." I glare at Mikey. "Just promise me one thing. Promise that you won't land a hand on Hina!" I stare at him with amazement that didn't last long because Mikey was about to throw a punch at Takemichi. I immediately move my arm in front of his face where he is about to be hit closing my eyes.

    Huh? No impact? I open an eye seeing Mikey close to both Takemichi and I smiling. "Just kidding." "...huh?" Both me and Takemichi respond. What just happened? "You dummies, there's no way I'd lay a hand on a girl."

    I slowly let go of Hina and Takemichi still on guard. Draken lays his arm around Takemichi. "You guys were tryna threaten me" he said looking at both of us. I chuckle nervously. "I...I'm sorry." "It's okay. You 'won't give her up.' Nowadays, there aren't many men that'll say that about women, are there? It's the Showa era after all." He says looking down at Takemichi.

    Mikey sends a smile my way, "were you surprised?" I slowly nod.

    I watch as Hina leaves bowing. "What a nice girl. It's rare to see one like that." I silently agree. "Be sure to take care of her."

    Currently I am hugging Drakens waist to secure myself from falling off the current bike we are on. Mikey looks back at me from Takemichi's bike and smiles catching me off guard. I nervously smile back before he looks away.