3. Gardening

Y/n stumbled out of her cabin, yawning and squinting at the morning sun. "Yeah, just go and clog the toilet in the middle of the night. Wait for the first person in the morning to take care of it." She grumbled as she wandered around the cabin to find a counselor who hopefully had access to a plunger.

She scratched her side, she was really not a morning person. And it showed as she wandered right over the small patches of plants along the buildings sides, completely ignoring the small stones meant to keep people from doing that.

What she did notice was a high screeching noise. Jerking around, she saw a figure in the shadows scraping its hand across the side of the nearest cabin, letting out a high screech as it scraped across a pipe along the side.

Y/n sighed, her hand to her chest. "Geez, you scared me, Mr. Krueger!"

The man snorted. "Get off my lawn, kid!"

Y/n realized where she stood and quickly moved onto the path. "Sorry, I was just looking for a counselor. Someone clogged our toilet."

"I damn told that bitch Jason to keep plungers in the bathrooms." Freddy Krueger, the groundskeeper, muttered as he walked over. His face was badly scarred, just as it was for years. He used his knife glove to smooth out the grass Y/n had been standing on. "There should be one in the counselors cabin. Go get it and stay the hell off the grass on your way back." He growled before taking out a cigarette pack.

Y/n nodded. "Thanks. See you later." She was surprised at just how serious he was about the camp grass, despite the kids running all over the grass around the lake and woods. But he'd been like that ever since she first came, not to mention his rough tone and weird obsession with calling people 'bitch' even when the context made no sense.

"You know those are bad for your health!" She called back as she jogged off.

"Bite me, bitch!" She heard him yell, and laughed as she finally reached a cabin marked for counselors.

Chris was thankfully able to get a plunger, and Y/n used her toilet in the meantime. She got back and got the toilet back to normal water levels, hoping it lasted a while longer.

By the time she was back in bed, she jolted up as a horn blared signaling the wake-up call. Groaning, she ignored the other girls getting up and going to the bathroom and crushed her pillow over her head.

"Oh come on, who clogged the toilet?!"

Her curse was swallowed by her pillow.

————
I live with a sibling who cannot go two days without calling me in to unclog a huge wad of toilet paper they used. I could get paid for how often I do it.

Anyway, enjoy! Sorry it's shorter this time, they're just drabbles. And let me know if there's anyone specific you want to see