Everyone wasn't ready with the new Cale. Chapter 2

At the lunch table

Only Cale that didn't join the lunch, everyone eating the lunch Deruth, Ron , and the children got tired after stop Cale from crying for 4hours she can't accept the fact that she's turn into a girl she was so angry with the god of death that dare to turn her  into a girl she feel like she want to choke the god of death if he appear in front of her right now .

"I heard that Cale turn into a woman after woke up , is it true?" Violan asked while cutting the steak.

"Yes, it's look like we will have two daughters now." Deruth answer with the low tone .

"So. . . Should we call Cale Oppa or Noona?" Basen and Lily ask their parent.

"Ask Cale yourself."

"Okay.'

In the kitchen

"Beacrox."

"Yes father."

"Prepare another lunch for young mistress."

"Aren't young lady Lily already ate with the Count?"

"It's for Cale."

" What?!! Why you  call him mistress? "

"She woke up and became a woman."

Beacrox drop the knife from his hand and shock .

"You kidding right? Dad."

"I was also shock too. But you still lucky that you don't need to stay and stop her from crying ."

"How long have she been crying?"

"4hours straight."

"Oh! Then I start cooking now."

After that they delivered the food to Cale room Ron put the steak Infront of Cale and Beacrox put the food Infront of the children they start eating like a hungry animal that haven't ate for a week because they didn't eat the breakfast.

"Thank Ron."

Beacrox staring at Cale but he was cut by Cale word

"Beacrox oppa can you stop staring at me ."

"Ah- why are you calling me oppa?"

" Huh?  You are older than me right?"

Beacrox ears start to burn red he admit that Cale is the most beautiful girl he ever seen in his life, Ron start to laugh because of his son expression. Ron and the children know that when Cale turn into a girl his feeling also change too he sometime cry sometime laugh and angry her emotional change fast sometime .

"My lady should I tell everyone about this ?"

"Whatever I don't care anymore ."

After knowing the news that Cale turn into a girl they were shock.

THUMB THUMB THUMB

The sound of the footsteps come toward Cale bedroom.

"CALE/ CALE NIM /YOUNG MASTER.!"

it's was Rosalyn, Choi han and the other they break in to Cale room . Cale who was awake by the noise

"What the hell is wrong with all of you?"

The other raise their head look at Cale , Cale got up and sit on the corner of the bed the children also wake up too but still laying on the bed, Choi han run toward Cale knees down and wrap his arms around Cale ,raise his head look at her with his puppy eyes with a tear in it.

"Cale nim , Are you Cale nim ?" He ask with a shaking voice

"Yes it's me. Why are you crying? Hmm?"

"I'm worried about you."