Chapter 1 || Where am I?

The door in a house opened. "Hyung, you're here? How was it?" Beomgyu rushed to the house entrance as he heard his older brother, only bestfriends but they're as close as a family.

Soobin lifted his head up, he just smiled bitterly. So it's like that.. again. These few days, Soobin have been trying to sell their QoA accounts.

TXT, a group of five who are professional players who became poor because of the game that they're playing went bankrupt.

"Soobin, I'm sorry I'm just gonna continue my father's business in the countryside. I'll leave tomorrow. " Yeonjun said while packing his bags.

"Yeonjun-ah, can't you reconsider that?" Soobin said reaching out to grab his wrists.

"I'm sorry. " Yeonjun pulled his hand away and went back to his room. Taehyun who is eating in the dining room saw everything and clenched his teeth.

Suddenly, Beomgyu's face is filled with confusion. "Hyung, do you see the hologram screen? " Beomgyu asked Soobin.

Soobin turned his head and also found the hologram screen that looks like a game screen in front of him.

"Guys, do you see it to? " Soobin asked the others. Taehyun who was just eating nodded his head. Hueningkai who was playing games in his room also saw it. Same goes for Yeonjun.

There's an unfamiliar screen, object, or whatever is in front of the 5 boys right now.

'Welcome to Project Arcadia' it said. As they were done reading it, a black fog covered the house and they started to feel sleepy.

"Ugh.."

"Did you kidnap us?! I'm gonna report you son of bitch*es to the police!!!"

Soobin woke up with the sight of a crowd in front of him. Some were crying, mostly kids and high schoolers. Some were swearing. Some were also fighting among each other. Soobin turned his head to see the other members who were unconscious.

He tapped Beomgyu's shoulder who was beside him. "Beomgyu... " he said softly. Beomgyu slowly opened his eyes. "Soobin hyung.. Where..are we? " He asked, half awake. "I'm not sure either.. " he responded.

Suddenly, a hologram screen appeared in front of them.

'Welcome to Quest of Arcadia'

"Hyung, you saw that too, right?" Taehyun asked Yeonjun. Yeonjun just nodded in reply.

'Please select a class'

'Mage'
'Summoner'
'Magic Swordsman'
'Swordsman'
'Sorcerer'
'Archer'
'Elementalist'
'Alchemist'

'Or choose random'

"I think we got inside of QoA, I don't know how, but let's just decide which class to choose." Soobin said.

"I'm gonna choose archer, like my previous one when we're professional players" Soobin continued.

"I'm gonna choose magic swordsman" Yeonjun responded.

"Sorcerer for me." Taehyun said.

"Then I'll choose Elementalist" Beomgyu continued.

"I'll choose Summoner" Kai replied.

As soon as they all picked, another screen appeared.

'Please choose a skill card or randomize'

"I'm gonna go first and just pick normally, maybe we can get good cards that way." Soobin said, betting on his first skill card.

'Soobin stared at the screen kn front of him. He reached out his hand to pick a card between identical looking cards. '

'Eye of Apollo : Active'
'Rank : A'
'Allows the user to shoot accurately for 10 seconds, the cooldown time is 5 minutes'