𝐊𝐍𝐉: 𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒

🔞HOTTIES🔞
• • •

Namjoon is currently standing near his window, and keeps secretly looking at his neighbour's balcony.

His neighbours, Y/N and Sarah, would come to the balcony every night in robes and dance. They knew that Namjoon watched them secretly but they pretended as if they were only there.

Tonight, Sarah and Y/N decided to tease him. As always, you were both in your robe and dancing like a stripper.

"Isn't it too hot tonight?" You asked.

"It's too hot! We should remove our robes." Sarah said. You both removed your bathing robe and were left in your undergarments.

Namjoon secretly entered the balcony so he could have a perfect view of you both. You both noticed him.

"Sarah, it's still too hot! I'm gonna remove this bra too." You said. You removed your bra and kept your hands on your breast. Namjoon couldn't see her upper naked body because of the dark. Sarah removed her bra too and threw it towards Namjoon's balcony.

"Come out, darling. We caught you!" You both said. He shyly stood up and was about to speak something but decided to stay silent. He was staring at you both.

You removed your panties and threw them on his face. [What is this behaviour?]

"Namjoon, could you please return my panties?" You innocently asked him. He smelled it and said "Sure, Miss Y/N,"

"Thanks!" You exclaimed.

He threw it back to her and Sarah caught it.

"Are you feeling cold?" Sarah asked him.

"How could I feel cold? When hotties like you are in front of me."

"Then, why don't you come inside our house and feel the real hotness?"

"I'm coming, my ladies."

~

Namjoon came to your house. You were wearing your bathing robe. You took him to your bedroom.

Sarah was completely naked. She was rubbing herself and moaning. She flashed a naughty smile towards him and he winked. You removed his clothes and handcuffed him.

"Do you want to see me naked as well?" You whispered in his ear.

"Yes!" he said.

"OK, then,"

You removed your robe. Now, you are all completely naked. You made him sit on the couch and you sat on his lap. You grab his dick and begin rubbing it on your clit. While rubbing, you put him inside you and start riding him.

Soon, you got on him and he got on the couch. Sarah was also done. She asked Namjoon to lay on the bed and he did. She spit on his dick and pushed it inside and her. She began riding his dick, whereas you were riding his face. All three were moaning and groaning.

Soon, you came on his face. But, Sarah and Namjoon were not done yet. They were busy with themselves. You decide to sit on the couch and finger yourself. Their moans were like music to your ears. You closed your eyes and began masturbating yourself.

"I'm gonna cum!" Sarah exclaimed. "Me too," said Namjoon. Within a few moments they came.

"Ah, Y/N is touching herself," Sarah teased.

"Come here, bitch. Lick my juices. You too, Joon."

She and Namjoon sat on the floor. Sarah started rubbing Y/N's clit which caused her to squirt on them.

Y/N nervously flashed a smile towards them. Two of them giggled.

Soon, she came and they licked her. Namjoon roughly kissed her and said, "Your cum smells like your panties."

WHAT ABOUT SARAH'S BRA?

WORD COUNT: 569

PUBLISHED ON
220319