1 | Tanah

It was started with the infamous triplets in Rintis Island, the sons of the infamous Mechamato. The founder of Aba Clan was their grandfather, Tok Aba.

Tanah already had been selected as their heir since he was 11. They believed that he would be a good leader even though he was the youngest. The reasons were Petir, the oldest got bad temper while Angin, the middle was probably too overjoy that he was not suitable to become a leader at all.

They believed that Tanah was too young to be a third leader as his father, Amato suddenly went to another place for his 'business' and never returned as he was supposed to be a leader of their clan. Even his trusted partner, Mecha was never returned. Tok Aba was forced to take care of the clan again until Tanah entered his adulthood or whenever he was comfortable and being confident to become a leader. He immediately became a leader at 14. He didn't want to burden his grandfather as he was 'too old'.

Tok Aba was suprised that Tanah could handle everything with ease. He also received so many praises. Tok Aba felt nothing but proud of his own grandson being good leader. Don't worry, Petir and Angin were also received so many praises alongside with Tanah.

They were under a big mafia organisation called Tapops. Even the Aba Clan was one of the top smallest clans in Tapops, but oh boy, their newest leader was very infamous, alongside with his brothers.

They were powerful, strong, dangerous and inseparable together. Gopal, Yaya and Ying were also the strongest in their clan. Even Fang, who currently moved out from his original clan would like to be a member of Aba Clan and also the strongest.

The triplets were also known as Twin Elementals of Aba. Tanah's code name would be Gempa, Petir's code name would be Halilintar and Angin's code name would be Taufan.

Believe it or not, they already turned 24 few days ago. After their birthday breaks, Tanah sent Petir some 'annoying' mission that Angin would take his place instead. Instead, they found something interesting which made Tanah cancelled the mission.

Cyclone jolted, woke up in unfamiliar dark room. He felt himself being tied up and lied on the cold metal floor. He struggled to sit up as his legs were also tied up. There were no lamps at all and it was dark.

He found Blaze and Thorn were next to him as he adjusted his vision. He had to knock Blaze with their head against together so that Blaze would throw a fit and burned down the rope immediately.

"Quake, if you are here, I'm very sorry and please pray for me to be alive after this," Cyclone prayed to probably a god before he knocked Blaze's head against his own head.

"OW WHO THE ACTUAL #?#!?##=!#?#!#=##?#! DID THAT?" ah yes. Blaze woke up and the ropes around him already burned down.

"Blaze! Hey, Blaze! Look at me!" Cyclone tried to calm him down.

"CY, IT WAS YOU WHO DID THAT JUST NOW?- Eh?" Blaze was so confused as he finally whipped his head to Cyclone as he lit up a flame in his hands. He was so close to throw a fit by burning everything down.

"MAK, WHAT HAPPENED?" Thorn was also woke up by the loud screams. He had eveyone's attention now.

"EH, WHAT IS THIS? WHY AM I BEING TIED UP? WHY IS EVERYTHING SO DARK?" Thorn struggled to free himself.

"Thorn, calm down! We're here!" finally, Thorn had their attention.

"Let me help you guys," Blaze went down and burned the ropes to be faster.

"First things first, we're at Solar's lab. Second, we're sent to this world. Secondly, I think someone is kidnapping us. Lastly, WHERE?" Cyclone exclaimed as this was their first time being kidnapped so they had no idea at all.