Chapter thirteen

Quackity P.O.V

I was on my way to the prison so I can get that revival book for Dream Sam said he's been out for three days now but I'm sure he'll be up by now.

When I arrive at the prison entrance I saw Sam was being brought out by Punz.

"What happened" I asked "We both got knocked out by something" Sam said "What!?... What about Dream"
I asked "I don't know I haven't checked on him yet" he said.

Just then an explosion happen near the SMP so I ran to the explosion to see what's happening.

Luckily the explosion was small and no one got injured, after making sure everyone is safe I ran back to the prison to check up on Dream.

When we in Dream cell he's gone 'Techno' I thought "Punz do you know where Techno is" I asked "Sorry Quackity I don't" he said.

"What do mean you don't. I ordered you to keep an eye on him!" I said I was angry "I did but one day he just vanish there's no Phil, Tommy and the boy even his animals is gone from the cabin" he said.

"He must have moved away after we capture Dream... Dame it" I said "We need to find them come on" I said as we walked out of the person.

But the moment we step out there were an explosion happen near the town so we rushed there to see was going on.

_________________________________
Techno P.O.V

When we arrive at Pogtopia I put Dream on the bed I just put down then I turn to Wilburt "Can you look after Dream I want to make sure we're not being followed" I ask.

"Yeah sure I'll go check in some of the chest if there any healing potion left here to give too Dream" Wil said and I nod as I left.

I look around to see if we're being followed when I posted two of Philza crows "Hey buddy I need you're help" I said.

After I finish writing the letters I give one of it to them and tell one to find Punz and give it to him while the other one to give Philza.

I stay up here until the moon come out and when I think it's really is safe I turn and go into Pogtopia.

When I reach the bottom I saw Wilburt next to the bed where Dream is sleeping with four healing potion bottle one of them is empty beside the bed.

"Is that all we have" I ask as Wilburt ture to look at me "Yeah this is all I'm able to find" he said "We gona need to make more than" I said.

"I'll go out tomorrow to find the ingredients to make the healing potion you can stay here to make the potion and watch over Dream while I'm out" I said

"Fine by me... This potion can last at least two days so you need to go out early tomorrow" Wil said I nod and look at Dream for a moment then turn back to Wilburt.

"Right now we rest it's been a long day" I said "I agree with you brother last rest" Wil said.