Start acting Chapter 85

* The symbol format used *

[Cale] - story

[Cale] - system

'Cale' - thinking

"Cale" - talking

-Cale - telepathy

{Cale} - god voice

#In each performance they will hear the voices in people's heads or thoughts in the TCF world.

___________________________________________

Start acting Chapter 85

At the blank transparent screen, words were showing.

[Chapter 85: We Meet Again? (4)]

"Chapter, like in the book?" Rosalyn said.

"I think it's more like storybook-like a novel" Choi Han remembers seeing some novels back in Korea.

"Chapter 85? How many episodes are there in total and do We have to watch all of them or just some?"Lock said.

"I do not know And no one seems to know either. But if everything goes as the system tells us We should also receive useful information." Rosalin said.

"But even then we have to be careful. We had a problem where we didn't know how much we could trust the system. And what made God choose to reach out to us? It would have been worse if God only wanted to use us for fun."

"Your Highness, I think so too."Choi Han said

To Choi Han, God was just an extremely unreliable bastard, before Choi Han was able to come out of the Dark Forest, when he came to this world, Choi Han prayed to God for him to return to his family, choi han prayed. mantra every day and every day But in the end, everything was hopeless when nothing happened. Choi Han chose to believe in himself above God and live until now.

"Hey Glenn, am I the one who thinks the name is pretty random?"

Bud whispered to Glenn when he saw the name as they were about to watch. Doesn't it look too random? Or is it just him who thinks that way?

"Bud please shut up!!"

Glenn hit Bud once. He also agreed with what Bud said. But does this idiot need to speak up?

The text on the screen gradually faded and replaced by dark, misty alleyways. Inside the alley stood a man wearing a robe. a body trembling as if afraid of something

["H, how did this bastard!"

Rough words that were not fitting for a noble came spilling out of Venion's mouth on reflex. His hood slowly came off to reveal his entire face. It was completely pale.

The Black Dragon slowly flapped his wings as he approached Venion.]

"What?!"

Everyone in the room shouted in shock. They stared at the screen at the sight of a small black dragon flying towards the standing man trembling in fear.

Someone who remembers who the man was. Turning to look at the side where Venian was sitting, Venian's face was pale and irritated.

"tsk"