20

"Alright get ready yn,this is your last chance" you gave yourself a reminder and called the police. "Hello,there is a gang fight near xxxxx place.I suggest you to come here quickly,it's a huge fight otherwise there will be bloodshed" not you exaggerating the last part. You hung up.

You sighed and took a deep breath made your way where there was a gang fight about to begin or so you thought. There was few guys who looked like gangsters. A guy came and smirked at you. "What's a cutie doing here?"He said giving you some looks."I'm here to have some fun so let's get started?" You winked and that guy "guys she wants to have some with-" and boom he was on the floor before he could even finish the sentence.

"Woah! Did I just do that?" You were surprised by your own punch. Other guys they were shocked too. "Hey! Who the fuck are you? And why did you punch him? Wanna fight?" A guycame making a fist and you gulped. "Stop sanzu she's a girl and we don't hurt girls" a black haired boy came stoping the guy Infront of you.

"Why did you do that? Why would you punch my him?"He asked his black eyes were looking directly at you which made shiver down your spine a bit. "I- uh...actually I wanna fight and I heard that you guys were gangsters...can you please take me in this is my last chance otherwise I won't get transfered to xxxxx hight school" you said and that blonde guy looked at you with a confusing look.

"What are you talking about?" Before you could answer the police came. "Who the hell called the police?" A guy shouted. "It was you huh?" Another guy said as they were running away. "Come on Mikey run"! Sanzu held his hand and started running. That black haired guy was still looking at you as you attempt to run the police came to you.

"Are you ok miss? We got a call about a gang fight here" the police officer asked and others were running to those guys. "Yeah I'm fine" you replied with a pale face. I didn't come here to be the victim. Ughhh why can't I do one thing right? You mentally cursed yourself.

As you were going home with a sad face you were thinking about the black haired guy and you hoped that the police didn't catch them.

Next day

You came to the same place in hope to apologize to those guys."Arent you the same girl who called the police here? Why are you here again?" The guy with mark on both side of his lips said furiously. "Actually I'm here to apologize for yesterday" you said looking down. "You need to explain miss" it was the black haired guy. "The thing is I want to transfer my school and my mom won't let me she doesn't even listen to me so I had to do something so that the school kicks me out" you said.

"And why is that?" He asked being curious. "The club I was in its shut down due to lack of money in our school and I don't wanna give on my club activity that club is my dream. I wanna do music and xxxx school has it all but my mom won't just listen" you practically cried here but you didn't wanna look pathetic.

"Oh considered it's taken care of and you won't have to transfer school" that guy said. "What do you mean?" You asked out of confusion. "You will see tomorrow when you go to school" he winked at you making you blush.

At school the next day

Your music teacher has declared the some charity was given to the school by some rich business people and can restore the music club. You were so happy. After school you went to that place with a smile on your face.

"Thank you so much. I don't know how I am repay you this huge favor but I'm so happy thank you so much" you said to the black haired guy. He smirked as he came close to you. "You can repay that favor by being my girl" he said looking into your eyes. It gave you butterflies.

But you had no idea who was he innocent you.

How was it? Hope you guys liked it. I got this idea from Twenty five twenty one kdrama. I just put some twists here. The drama is so good. Are you guys watching it?