Chapter 4 ➫ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴄᴋ?

The five students and the teacher got to the infirmary, Ms. Park threw the door open. There Sun-hee saw Hee-su in the same situation she was earlier.

"We need help" the teacher said, "Put her on the bed". Sun-hee helped him guide her to the bed placing her down as Ms. Park rushed to talk to the nurse. The nurse took her temperature, holding the device close to her ear.

"Her temperature is way to low!" she exclaimed. "Here hold her down so she doesn't kick it off". All of them tried putting a blanket on her as Hyeon-ju thrashed around.

"Call an ambulance right now, I'll hold her down and clean her wounds" she demanded. The students continued on trying to hold the girl down. The teacher took out her phone and dialed 119.

"Too hot" growled Hyeon-ju in a low voice. "Your temperature is a little to low" Ms. Park informed the girl.

"The science teacher gave me a weird shot" the bloodied girl mumbled. The teacher's eyes widened "A shot? Mr. Lee Byeong-chan gave you a shot?". "He tried to kill me"

Sun-hee was terrified. The science teacher had kidnapped this poor girl and attempted to kill her. Ms. Park urged the girl to tell her what Mr. Lee had given her. "I'm gonna kill them all" she snarled before rising her upper body from the bed attempting to bite On-jo. Sun-hee saw and quickly pulled her friend away from the girl. "On-jo, On-jo are you ok?" the girl asked, checking her hand. "Yeah, I'm fine". Before Sun-hee could ask her any more questions the nurse came back telling them to hold Hyeon-ju down so she could give her a shot.

Sun-hee and I-sak had walked back to the classroom together. The silence was so loud, the two had been itching to talk about what happened but somehow neither of them could get a word out. The two had arrived and everyone immediately rushed to the girl beside her none of them bother to talk to her except for Cheong-san. "Hey, Sun-hee! How's On-jo? Is she ok?" the boy asked. "Gosh, will you stop worrying about your girl friend? She's fine" the girl let out a sigh clearly annoyed at the boy who was now flushed red.

"S- she's not my girlfriend! I'm just worried about my friend, can't I do that?" he exclaimed, quickly trying to deny what the girl in front of him had said. Sun-hee rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, your 'friend'" she said. Being honest with herself she too was quite worried about On-jo. The walk to their class was long and surely they should have been there by now.

"I think I'll actually go check on her, they should have been here by now. You wanna come?" she asked. He shook his head yes, Sun-hee shrugged as she grabbed his hand walking out the classroom once again and went to check on her friend. She continued on dragging the boy behind her, walking down the stairs when she bumped into the person she was looking for. And Su-hyeok.

"On-jo! There you are. What took you so long I was so worried. And why is you hair down?". On-jo blushed red, of course Sun-hee would notice. "Never mind that, are you ok? What happened to your scratch?"

"Sun-hee calm down. Gosh, you're so panicky. Hey, Su-hyeok" Cheong-san said, quickly sending a greeting to his friend.

"Yeah, Sun-hee, I'm ok let's go" On-jo replied.

She didn't bother to wait for her to friends when the girl stormed off, her shoes clicking against the floor making a loud noise echo through the halls. "Gee, what's she so mad for?" Sun-hee thought aloud.

"What happened?" asked Cheong-san to Su-hyeok. "Hyeon-ju tried biting us. She got hurt trying to stay out of the way" the taller boy replied. He looked over to Sun-hee before turning his attention back to his friend. "Hey, you're going out with On-jo? Right?". Cheong-san looked hesitant before replying.