Chapter 23

They were looking for him...

. . .

Katsuki was finally on his way home, having a talk with his therapist was nice, being able to finally expose his feeling and speak out loud made him notice how disorganized his feelings were.

He didn't rush to get home, but the thought of his Omega made him want to return, rapidly, and so he did. He rushed.

And he made it.

Entering his home, it was cold, but the heaters were on, taking off his shoes, as he always did, and with that, he glanced around, seeing if he could get a glimpse of the omega anywhere, however, to his dismay the male was nowhere to be seen.

Moving further on into the interior, he decided maybe the omega would be waiting for him in his room since he never sat on the first floor, so the alpha slowly made his way up the stairs, allowing the heat of the house to drown him.

It was silent, and it was eerie, he didn't like it, or the atmosphere...felt odd and he could...feel it...?smell it? it was very odd to the alpha, something he never experienced before, he began becoming pessimistic, his heartbeat increased in beats, and his blood got warmer than usual.

Entering his room, he looked around, catching a glimpse of his omega, a lump that had formed from his bedsheets, he relaxed, knowing the omega was there, but why was the omega under the covers? He approached, steadily, his footsteps filling the perimeter of the room, causing a slight jump, or as people would say...movement.

The alpha stopped by the bed, staring at it before he slowly reached for the covers, pulling it gently. ''Zuku?'' the alpha asked.

In immediate action the Omega jumped out of bed, throwing the alpha on the ground, arms around his neck, holding tightly as if he'd turn into dust. The alpha was surprised to say the least, his arms grabbing the Omegas frail, petite body. He was confused, but at the same time, he loved to feel the omega against him, their clothed bodies pressed together.

This wasn't the time to think about that, the Omega had pounced on him, and was holding him so tight, which confused the alpha, it was the first time he had seen the omega react this way, what should he do? He rubbed circles onto the Omegas back, like he always had before the Omega dozed off, but this one was more comforting, his hand rough but gentle as it was pressed against the Omegas clothes.

Izuku didn't let go, his nose in the alpha's neck, the alpha had released his pheromones, allowing the Omega to calm down and ease it's grip from the male. Katsuki then proceeded to lift himself up and sit up with the omega in his arms.

''What happened?'' The blond asked, continuingly rubbing the omega's back in comfort.                  already having sensed something was wrong from the beginning the alpha decided to calm his emotions and focus on the male on top of him.

"They....they were here...-" Izuku mumbled, his voice wavering, the alpha once again, did nothing but comfort the Omega in his arms, the first time having done such a comforting and polite gesture. "Who was here?" Katsuki asked, he mentally punched himself for not just coming back straight home, instead of going to the therapist. The Omega whimpered, Katsuki sighed.

"It's okay, I'm here and I promise you're safe" the blond assured, taking his time standing up and heading over to the bed before tucking the smaller in, Izuku not letting go, but only gripping tighter.
"I'm not going anywhere, let me change first I don't like being in school clothes" Katsuki spoke as Izuku only then nodded which took him a minute before he let go of the alpha.

Stepping over to his wardrobe Katsuki took out a pair of grey sweatpants which were short along with a sleeveless tank top, black, and ankle white socks before getting into his slippers and walking over to his bed, getting into it, as Izuku shuffled as fast as he could into the alpha's chest, causing the older male to chuckle.

"So adorable" Katsuki complemented, causing Izuku to blush, and bury his face deeper into his chest. "No one's taking you away from me, you're my pet" pulling Izuku's body to his, he buries his face in the omegas curls before slowly inhaling and exhaling his minty scent.

Izuku hummed in approval and response before his whole body relaxed, he felt safe, his arms overprotectively draping over his body, one that held Izuku's waist.

Katsuki didn't take any time as he took his phone, feeling his torso get warm from the omega's soft breaths. Opening his phone, he went to his parents group chat and with that, his fingers danced across the bright screen.

Familyyy ;-;

Katsuki: Know you guys are at work but I'm back home.

Mitsuki: You always text when something happens, what happened?

Katsuki: Well I came home, and of course immediately felt odd, long short, went to my room and my Omega was under the covers, he jumped on me and told me that "they were here".

Masaru: Who's they?

Katsuki: I don't know but I do have a feeling it's those guys looking for him.

Mitsuki: did he open the door?

Katsuki: ;-;

Katsuki: assuming he's in my arms MOTHER I'm sure he fucking didn’t

Mitsuki: well alrightttt

Masaru: well we can send you two off on your holiday tomorrow, be there for a week, I'm sure they'll be back, good that he didn't open the door.

Mitsuki: agreed

Katsuki is offline...

Mitsuki: wow ;-;

Masaru: haha get back to work.

Masaru is offline...

Mitsuki is offline...

Katsuki didn’t hesitate putting down his phone and with that he let himself finally rest, his whole body switching off like a circuit..

To be continued...