Chapter 83

Chapter 83~

Meanwhile outside..
Ari: LET ME GO TO HIM AVNEET!!
Avu: SO THAT YOU CAN CONTINUE ALL THE SHIT YOU WERE DOING WITH HIM TILL DATE!! LISTEN TO ME VERY CLEARLY ARISHFA! TILL THE TIME I AM HERE!! YOU WONT EVEN BE ABLE TO GO NEAR ARU!! LEAVE GOING NEAR!! YOU WONT EVEN BE ABLE TO SEE HIM...
??(person 2): YOU CANNOT SEPERATE A MOTHER AND SON!!! ITS ILLEGAL!!!
Avu: OH YOU MR AARHAN KHAN OR SHOULD I SAY MR. LUCKY!!
Lucky(smirks): so good to know that you remember me Avu..
Avu: AVNEET IT IS!!
Lucky: ya ya avneet.. MISS AVNEET KAUR NANDRA... Or should I say MRS AVNEET SIDDHARTH NIGAM now...
Avu: YOU BETTER STAY IN YOUR LIMIT!! AND YOU NO NEED TO TALK ABOUT LEGAL AND ILLEGAL THINGS!!! IT WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT IN THIS!!
Ari: SIDDHARTH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING STANDING QUIETLY OVER THERE!! HERE THIS LADY IS TELLING ME SO MANY THINGS AND YOU ARE JUST KEEPING QUIET??? TELL HER TO SHUT HER MOUTH!!
Sid was standing absolutely confused.. he didn't know whom to support.... Avu was his love, he trusted her totally and knew she wouldn't do anything wrong.. but on the other side he couldn't say arishfa was wrong.. Because he himself didn't know why avu had problem from arishfa... She had never met her only.. he was thinking that maybe arishfa being his ex-wife was creating problems.. he thought that maybe Avu was jealous as arishfa was his wife before.. because according to him he had no other reason to justify why were the two of them fighting... He thought maybe arishfa is fighting with Avu because she is his current wife.. but the thing that was eating his head the most was that how is arishfa here?? Hadn't she died in a road accident?? How could she be standing here all fit and fine?? All these questions were eating up his brain.. he wanted to clear out all these things but wasn't understanding how as because the two of them were not stopping to fight... Arishfa's voice brought sid back to his senses...
Ari: SID!! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?? TELL HER SOMETHING!!!
Avu: SIDD!! TELL HER TO GET OUT FROM HERE!!
Sid: avu-
Avu: what??
Sid: it's her house too.. she was my wife..
Not being very sure of what he is saying but according to the situation he thought to calm atleast one.. he didn't know whom to support... He just thought to first calm down avu but it always happens that during such arguments, whatever we say, the wrong meaning is taken into account.. the same thing happened in here..
Avu: sid?? You are telling me!! ME!!! YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHY I AM FIGHTING WITH HER AND YOU ARE TELLING ME!!
Sid: Av-
Ari: YES HE IS TELLING YOU BECAUSE HE ALSO KNOWS THAT YOU ARE WRONG!! YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE FUCKING BITCH!!
Sid: ARISHFA!! Mind your language!!
Ari: WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME??
Sid: because she is my WIFE
Ari: SO WAS I NOT YOUR WIFE??? SHE IS ALLOWED TO MISBEHAVE AND SHOUT AT ME BUT I AM NOT ALLOWED TOO... WOWWW!!! VERY GOOD MR. SIDDHARTH NIGAM!! WHAT A DISCRIMINATION!!!
Sid: it's not like that-
Avu: SHUT UP ARISHFA!! STOP MANIPULATING HIM!!!
Ari: I AM NOT!! YOU JUST STOP-
Sid: SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!! FROM THAT TIME BOTH OF YOU ARE CONTINUOSLY FIGHTING AND FIGHTING!! WHATS WRONG WITH BOTH OF YOU?? WHY THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS FIGHTING?? BOTH OF YOU HAVE MET FOR THE FIRST TIME AND HAVE STARTED ALREADY!!!
Avu: Sid-
Sid: NOW NO SID NOTHING!! BOTH OF YOU SIT DOWN QUIETLY AND NO ONE WILL SAY A WORD!!
Both sat down quietly on the sofa still glaring eachother.. lucky also sat next to arishfa..
Sid took a deep breath calming his nerves down.. it was going above the level of his tolerance.. both of them were continuosly fighting making him a sandwich in between.. he didnt know whom to support and on what basis to support because he didn't know why did they actually hate the other..
Sid too sat down on one of the sofas and rest everyone settled to on either chairs or sofas..
Sid: Arishfa.. where were you for these all months?? Did-didnt you di-.. i.. i mean...
He couldn't complete the sentence.. it was getting awkward.. the person was sitting in front of him and he couldn't just ask that didn't she die...
As if understanding what he meant.. arishfa answered..
Ari: no sid.. i was not into any road accident or anything.. (angrily)  it was this..(pointing towards avu) this person.. this mafia queen who had kidnapped me and kept me with her.. she was just jealous of me because she loved you and i married you that why..
Avu: JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ARISHFA!!! STOP LYING FOR GOD SAKE!!
Lucky: SHE ISN'T!!
Avu: YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND DONT DARE TO INTERRUPT..
All three of them again stood up fighting and arguing with eachother..
Sid again made them sit somehow and tried talking to them..
Sid: Who is this Arishfa??
Ari: he.. he is my friend.. actually best friend.. his name is Aarhan Khan.. we call him Lucky.. I met him few months ago only..
Avu: OH MY GOD!!! STOP LYING!!! HE ISN'T ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS OR BESTFRIENDS... NOR YOU HAVE MET HIM FEW MONTHS AGO... HE IS YOUR BOYFRIEND.. INFACT YOUR BOYFRIEND FROM THE CHILDHOOD!!! AND HE WAS THE SAME ONE WHO-
She stopped realising what she was going to say...
Ari(smirk): continue what you were saying avneet...
Avu(angrily): i had always trusted you!! Always... Thought of you before me... Loved you more than i loved myself!! Trusted you more than i trusted myself... But what you did?? Miss Arishfa Khan or should I say BESTO!!! YOU FUCKING BACKSTABBED ME!!!
Ari(smirks): ohh.. so you remember Avneet or better BESTOOO
Avu: FUCK YES!! AND THAT WAS MY LIFE'S BIGGEST MISTAKE!!! AND THIS.. THIS STUPID BOYFRIEND OF YOURS!!!
Ari: AVNEET!!!
Lucky held arishfa's hand cooling her from not shouting futher... Arishfa looked towards him and he shook his head from left to right indicating not to fight now... He then looked towards avu and smirked..
Lucky (smirk): so avneet, since you  remember everything.. also are telling our secrets then should I tell them our truth?? 'Your' and 'my' truth..
He said emphasising your and my
Avu widened her eyes for a second but again had a normal and serious expression...
Lucky: so what should we do?? Tell me.. ok.. i am saying...
Avu(dangerously): don't you dare..
Lucky: nah.. I will...
Lucky: so listen all of you... Avu was 'molested' she saved herself from being 'raped twice'
He said emphasising the words molested and raped twice
VA: what??
Lucky: yes auntiji... And you know the best part...
Lucky: it was ME who molested her and also she escaped from ME.. I was going to rape her....
Sid(angry): WHAT THE HELL IS THIS AVNEET??
Listening to sid.. Lucky's smirk grew and avu's face showed shock, unhappiness and the fear to become lonely again..

What do you guys want to say about today's chapter??? Avu and ari know eachother from before?? What do you think about sid... He was becoming a sandwich between the two.. why are Avu and ari fighting?? Why do they hate eachother?? What is their relation??
And and and lucky aka arhaan is ari's boyfriend??? Whatttt???? Are you guys able to understanding anything that's going on??
And avu was MOLESTEDDDD!!!! She was touchedddd.... That too by none other than luckyyy... Any comments on sid's reaction?? Sid is angryyy...
Is this going to create problem between sidneet??
Tell me answers to all of these in the comments...

Also one main thing.. this is just a story so please, i dont want any hate comments like you are cheap, being a girl you are doing this with other girls and all...  It's just a story and needs to go with the plot... Hope you understand.. and sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings...

Like share comment and follow

Words: 1376

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat