Bitter Truth

*In the Morning *

*TANJIRO'S POV*

She is still sleeping. How cute! Nevermind, I have to wake her up.

" Sho! wake up. It's 7am now. Don't you have any work today? "

" Kamado san! Sorry, I forgot about that. I am gonna make your breakfast now. Then, I will go for work. Don't you have work today?"
She asked.

" No, I didn't get any project yet. So, I don't have to go for work. " I said.

" Okay then I am going to make our breakfast. And, what about your guests? " She further asked me. Ohh yes, I have to call Kanao today.

" She will be coming in the evening. So, make sure to come as soon as possible. " I replied.

*SHO'S POV*

" Sure! " She? Who is she? No, I can't ask him. He will get mad at me.

After that, I went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. I am married now. I always had a dream of experiencing a married life. And now, I am witnessing it by myself. I hope everything goes well.

*After sometime*

" Your breakfast is ready. " I said.

" Ok, I am coming." He replied.

I put the breakfast on the dining table and went to the bedroom to pack my bag. As I entered the dining room after that, I saw Kamado san was eating while drawing something. Ohh yeah, he is a famous animator. He must be good at drawing too. By the way, it's a girl's drawing. A girl's drawing? She looks kinda familiar.

" Who is this girl Kamado san? She looks so beautiful. "

" Oh, it's nothing. Just a drawing of mine. Hey! you are going to be late for work. It's 8:30am now. " He said quickly.

" Oh god! I have to go now. Bye Kamado san! "

" Bye Sho! " He said. Then, I left home.

* TANJIRO'S POV *

Thank God she is gone. She becomes sneaky sometimes. By the way, I have to call Kanao right now.

*KANAO'S POV*

I am Tsuyuri Kanao. The adoptive sister of Shinobu and Kanae Kocho. They are my elder sisters. We live in this huge house known as " Butterfly Mansion". I am the head of the Makeup artist group. I have 30 skilled makeup artists in my group. Customers always prefer to come to our place. My big sis Kanae is a school principal and Shinobu is a doctor. And I have a boyfriend named Kamado Tanjiro.

RINGSSSS!!!

Who is calling? I have to pick up the call.

*On call*

Tanjiro: " Is Kanao speaking?"

Kanao: " Yes, what happened Tanjiro?"

Tanjiro: " I have get married to Sho recently. I have no other option Kanao. Dad forced me to marry her. Sorry Kanao!"

Kanao: " Don't apologize Tanjiro. It's fine. I understand your situation. I won't get angry on you." He married to that filthy poor girl working in my office. Damn that girl. You always take all my opportunities away. Who do you think you are? You are just a filthy little woman that doesn't deserve a boy like Tanjiro.
I will make your life miserable. You just watch.