4

Den got into his room and started to change his dress. He removed his shirt and suddenly someone opened the door. It was Rian. He opened the door and closed it suddenly after looking at Den. “Hey, why are you closing the door? Come into the room. No problem” Den said and Rian slowly opened the door. “I’m here to tell you about something,” Rian said without looking at Den. “What do you wanna tell me?” Den asked. “We don’t wanna go there,” he replied. “Don’t go means? I want to go” Den didn’t complete what he was saying. “You want to go? Why?” 

“It’s cuz…, I planned to write a story about him. Idk why I planned to write about him. But…, my mind said to follow him” Den replied and looked at the floor. “Don’t write stories about anyone else. There is someone about whom you can write about” Rian looked at Den. “There is another person? Who is that?” Den ruffled his hair and thought for a while. Rian came closer towards Den and looked at his eyes. He kissed Den on his lips. Then moved backwards. Den paused for a few seconds. Rian turned and looked at the door and walked outside the room. Den returned to his consciousness. “What….was…that..?” he tried to collect words. But couldn't speak cuz of what Rian did. Den ruffled his hair slowly. He suddenly returned to the present moment and walked towards Rian. “What did you do now?” Den asked with a stamming voice. “Sorry. I couldn't control myself” with a blush Rian replied. Something popped up in Den’s mind and he then switched on the lap. He started to write the story. After a few minutes he sat on the sofa near Rian and looked at him. Rian looked at him. “Thank you,”Den said. “Thank you for what?”

“Cuz of the thing that you did before, I got a good plot for my story. But don't do things like that again” Den replied with a blush. Rian smiled and nodded. Someone knocked on the door. Den opened the door. It was Rian’s mother. “It’s your mother Rian. Good after noon aunty. I’m Den” he welcomed her home and introduced himself. “Good afternoon. Have you met me before? How do you know me?” she wondered. “Oh, it’s just how I felt,” Den replied and smiled. Rian rushed to his mother and hugged her. “How will I tell her that I met both of them in my dream?!” Den said in his mind and got into Malu’s room. “Hey, your mother came,” he said and looked at her. She was laughing at him when he entered the room. “Why are you laughing at me?” he asked. “I saw both of you in your room. You were really like a couple” she continued to laugh. “What? Did you see that?” he ruffled his hair and whined. “Wait, you didn’t feel awkward or felt like throwing up when you saw us?” he doubted. “Actually, no. It’s been years since I started to write bl stories. Do you know why I write only BL stories” she asked and continued to laugh. “That’s why I came in a girl’s costume” a sound came from outside the room. Both of them saw Gavin in the same girl’s dress. Malu tried to change the topic. “Did you tell me that my mother came? I’ll come with you” she said to Den and grabbed his hands. She rushed to his room . “Aunty, it’s you? Den said that my mom came” Malu said and looked at Den. “You said that Rian is your brother,”he replied. “Yes. But he is my cousin brother” she laughed and said. Malu looked outside the room if Gavin was following her. After a few seconds she saw him coming. Rian’s mother sat on the sofa. “I decided to visit you yesterday. As I heard that you live with a boy, I just prepared food for both of you and came today” his mother said and smiled. Rian looked at her. “Mom, there is nothing between us” shyly Rian said.  “Why is Gavin wearing a girl’s costume?” Rian’s mom asked. “Actually, I…” he was about to answer but Malu rushed and grabbed his hands. “He came here for a fancy dress competition” she replied instead. “Oh, he looks like a girl” she praised him. “Thank you aunt” he thanked her and smiled. “How do you know my aunty?” she smiled and asked. “You don’t remember me. But, aunty does. I guess that’s good for me. I can prove that I’m not wrong” he smiled and sat next to aunty.