#1 The truth?

*alarm rings* (insert loud alarm noice)

There, the main character of the story or some sort. A brunette boy with blue strips in his hair, colored? No, genetics. The boy gets up groaning at the sound of the alarm, ruining his sweet dream. "Ugh. This stupid alarm..-" he said with a hoarse voice, angrily hitting the alarm to stop it from ringing for another 12-13 hours or so. "Tyler! Wake up. Your friend is here. They've been waiting for a while to walk to school with you. Poor thing..." "Yes mom. I'm coming.." Tyler said, getting up and taking his towel, wobbling to the bathroom, still drowsy.

The brunette stares at the mirror, thinking to himself. "-hm.." daydreaming, he heard someone opening the bedroom door. He quickly takes his towel to cover up his body. "Tyler, be quick you slow bitch- mom is getting angry-" his twin, Taylor. She's not so different from him anyways. Same hair color, almost the same personality and they both love talking to each other, they're technically best friends at this point. "Yea yea, chill. Let me have some alone time..-" He answered Taylor, annoyed by her forcing him to be quick. "Alone time? Bet you gonna stay in there for more than 5 hours- we're gonna be late Tyler-" she said, not mad but amused by his behavior, Totally getting used to it. "Whatever..-" The boy said, twisting the tap for the shower. "Stop touching my stuff and leave Taylor" "NO FAIR UGH-" she screams while stomping out of the bedroom. Tyler chuckles at his sister's childish act.

(Time skip, after shower)

Tyler wears his signature hoodie and walks down the stairs. Expecting a lecture from his mother like usual. "There's my boy. What took you so long? Your sister and your friend Christine is late because of you." His mother said, most likely will call her mrs.hakuro. "Its fine auntie, I'm getting used to his ass being late-" Christine said, holding their laugh. "He's always like this mom, I thought you already know-" Taylor groaned, trying to get on her twin brother's nerves. "Jeez, sorry-" he mumbled. "Come eat your breakfast and go to school. If your dad finds out about this, he'll be livid." Tyler nods, taking the toasted bread and signals to Taylor and Christine to follow him outside. He took his and Taylor's bikes from the garage and rode their bikes to school.

There, Tyler smiles brightly, seeing a tall, probably 6'1 boy with dark fluffy hair and beautiful purple-ish eyes, Noah standing there grinning at his beloved boyfriend riding his bike, getting closer and closer to the school gates. Tyler parks his bike in the bike section and runs up to his boyfriend Noah, quickly hugging him tightly. "Hey babe! Took you long enough to arrive at school-" Noah said happily, can technically hear the tiredness in his voice due to standing for too long and screaming a lot, so much for being the head of the student prefect team. "I woke up late again sorry-" he apologized to his boyfriend, remembering his promise to him yesterday to wake up early. "You broke our promise but I'll let you go this time alright babe- you're lucky I love you so much" Noah sighed, smiling at his ball of sunshine, clearly loving the affection he's getting. The boy was clingy for Noah, he couldn't stop hugging him tightly. Overprotective much. Noah can be described as a clingy too but he's more of a suck up to the brunette. The sky was bright, no heavy clouds was seen. Nice day.

*Bell rings* (insert school bell sound effect)

"Let's go lovebirds, we have class to attend-" Taylor said, a bit tad annoyed by her twin brother and his boyfriend. Not because she's jealous, she's just annoyed. She's asexual anyways. Tyler's grades and attendance is getting worst ever since he met Noah which was 4 months ago. Their father was supposed to be angry at Tyler but the advantages of being the favorite child. You know. Taylor's grade is like usual, B+, B- y'know. Out of all of their siblings, Tyler is the smartest but after he met Noah, he's always busy doing that black head's homework instead of his. The teacher is always confused on why Noah's homework is always correct when he rarely pay attention neither even attend class. As for Tyler's, supposed to be A+ but he didn't even do his homework, didn't even do his exams. Taylor shakes it off, its all just a coincidence. Tyler is a kind hearted person, he would do anything for everyone. She still hates Noah. Deep in her heart, there's hatred.

"Mrs. Taylor Everett Haruko. Wake up. Answer the question on the board." Mrs. Emily said in a monotone voice. "Uh- uhm- yes ma'am" She stuttered and runs up to the board on the front.

(Time skip, lunch time)

Tyler and his twin sister walks down the hallway, passing by multiple lockers, people and classrooms that is most likely empty, its lunchtime anyways. "I want to go to the bathroom..-" The boy said looking at his twin. "Seriously- we're about to go to the cafeteria and you want to go to the bathroom? Whatever, just go-" She complained, rolling her eyes. 100% annoyed by her twin brother's behavior. She signals her brother the"shoo shoo go go" signal to Tyler as he ran to the guys bathroom, his twin sister continue to walk to the cafeteria, catching up to her friend along the way.

The brunette runs into one of the stalls, quickly doing whatever he's doing (iykyk) "ugh.." he groans, relieved after holding it in for too long. The bathroom door opens. "So how long are you gonna stay with him? You're making me lose a lot of money Noah." One of the guys said to of course Noah. "-Noah?" Tyler thought, confused on what the guy was talking about. "Chill out, just a few weeks with that loser Tyler and I'll break his heart. You'll be paying me a lot Darwin. You started the bet, you're the one who's gonna end it" Noah laughed at his words, victory filling his head. "-what.. a bet..? What the fuck Noah.." negative thoughts piling up in his head. Trying to hold back his tears but starts sobbing quietly.

"You don't actually love him right?" Darwin asked, curiosity filling his head. "What?! No ew! I don't like that damn freak. Never in my life will I ever like him." He said, irritated by the question but tries to hide his blush. "Hmm. Sure, I'll believe you- who's in here?!" Darwin said, cutting his sentence after hearing Tyler's quiet sobs. "Get out. Show yourself you pathetic crybaby." Noah snarled, getting irritated by the sobbing. Tyler walks out of the stall, wiping his tears away. "So you were lying about our relationship this whole time? Tch." Tyler guessed, its true. Love is stupid.

(To be continued.)

[Authors note : cliffhanger lol. Its 1 am so sorry if there's a lot of spelling mistakes or if its bad, blurry eyes lol- and remember, this story is about my current relationship with my boyfriend but not necessarily accurate. The name callings and stuff aren't real, its to spice up the story. Don't worry too much for me- anyways, have a good day/night idk- daily compliment : you look nice today.]

[Edit : Hi. Uh, Hi kayumi if you're reading this, you're a furry wolf, I'm glad you stopped howling in my dms- anyways, I edited this chapter cause the ending was too dramatic, rushed (ofc) and I didn't really describe most of the characters mentioned in this chapter- I proof read it and fixed some mistakes. Will probably edit it again when I have more ideas.]

[second edit lmao : fixed? Yes. Next chapter tomorrow ig, or maybe tonight, depends- proof reader kayumi.]

1315 words.