#2 forgiveness and manipulation

"I can't believe you lied to me Noah." crystal clear tears slowly creeping out of the poor boy's eyes, he never expected anything like this. "Tyler..-" before the dark hair boy could even continue his sentence, Tyler leaps out of the bathroom. "Tyler!" Noah screamed, running after his "boyfriend" to ask him for forgiveness. They both ran into the field, stepping on some flowers while running, ignorant of everything they passed. The tall boy catches up to the brunette and grips his arm, not letting him running away again.

"LEAVE ME ALONE-" "No..-" gasping for air, he continues his sentence, "Tyler. Listen. I'm sorry. I didn't mean all of that. I was jus-" "No. I don't care anymore. You fucking lied to me." The brunette cut's off his sentence, too indulged in anger and sadness. "Let me finish my sentence Tyler. I was desperate for the money. I love you alright? Even if its a bet." The black haired boy said softly, convincing the brunette easily. Taking advantage of the short boy, knowing damn well he's easy to forgive someone."I..- fine. I- I'll forgive you." Tyler said without any hesitation. "Thank you.". They both hugged each other tightly. "-he's not taking advantage of me right..". "Let's go. We still have some time to eat." Tyler nods agreeing with his boyfriend. "-how did he shrugged that off so quickly."

(Cafeteria)

"There you are- what took you so long- and what is he doing here?." Taylor said happily but slowly changes her voice to serious when she saw Noah, glaring at him. "Oh? He's here to eat lunch with me, don't worry." "Okay then. NO FUNNY BUSINESS ALRIGHT-" "yea yea, no funny business-" Tyler said, laughing a bit at his childish sister. Taylor was everything to him, He couldn't bare to lose her. What would even happen if they weren't siblings. "So bro bro- how's uh..- your relationship with him?" Taylor asked her brother. "-something is wrong between them." "Hm? Oh nothing interesting anyways." The boy said, trying to not sound suspicious while Noah just listens to the conversation, don't dare to even say a word. "Alright then. Anyways, let's go. Lunchtime is over." She quickly gets up and signals both of the boys to follow her. next class, History.

(Time skip, after school?)

The twins walked out of school, stepping on some dry leaves on the ground, making the oh so satisfying crunch. "Hey.. do you ever think that he's playing with you..?" "Who is playing Taylor?" "Uhm. Your boyfriend Noah? He's a bit suspicious." Tyler went completely silent, pulling out his phone out of his pocket. Opening the one music app that he has to listen to songs. Taylor rolled her eyes, annoyed that she didn't get her answer. "Sometimes I do feel like he's playing with me." "Huh? So, you actually think that?" "Yeah.. anyways, we gotta get home quick, it looks like its about to rain in a couple of minutes" "mhm. Yeah. Let's go" both agreeing with each other and start running together.

(Home)

"We're home!" They both said in union while catching their breaths, so tiring yet so fun. "There's my chaotic twin duo! What took you guys so long to come home?" Mr. Hakuro said with a happy voice, hugging the twins tightly and letting go after. "We were taking our time walking dad" "yeah" the twins is bad at lying, like seriously. "Doesn't seem like you guys were even walking. Anyways. Go take a shower, you both smell" "okay dad-" the two siblings ran up the stairs, laughing and pushing each other as a joke. "I'M GOING TO THE BATHROOM FIRST GO AWAY TYLER-" "NO SHUT UP YOU FNAF OBSESSED KID" "Kids! Stop fighting over the bathroom, first one in gets to use it first" their mother said, very amused by the twins fighting and screaming, its like they always do, its not very surprising is it?

[Author's note : hi, idk what I'm doing with life now but I'm sure its bad stuff, anyways, short chapter I guess. Daily compliment : you're pretty. KAYUMI PROOF READ THIS WHEN YOU'RE AWAKE.]