𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬

In celebration of me hitting 100 followers, I decided to really push myself to finish typing this out and publish it for you guys. Thank you all for 100 followers! It means so much and I can't wait to see where my account goes!

This was a request from mrsdallaswinst0n. If you are reading this, I extremely apologize for this being so late. I felt so lazy and unmotivated to do anything fanfic related. I hope you like it! :)

Requests are still open so feel free to send in one!

Enjoy!

-----

Third Person POV

Johnny Cade and Ponyboy Curtis had just sprung into their relationship a month ago. Johnny couldn't believe that it had been that long already. Things felt like they were moving slowly due to them still being in school. Well, Ponyboy still being in school. Johnny felt like he was too stupid to get his education. Ponyboy thought the opposite about Johnny. He had potential. He was smart and a very hard worker. The teachers just couldn't see that.

The relationship between the two had to stay pretty private. The only few people that knew were their friends and Cherry Valance. The only Soc they could trust at this point. She was very helpful, too.

Since school work was getting heavy around this time of year, Ponyboy had completely forgotten their one-month anniversary was coming up. Thankfully, Johnny remembered. Who else was going to?

Johnny had something very special planned for that weekend. He kept his mouth shut about his and Pony's one month. The younger didn't need that pressure when he was already dealing with so many final projects for the year. Johnny knew he can take care of their celebration.

He's got it all planned out.

But first, he's gotta wait a week of school. He was too impatient and too excited for their date.

Their date? Well, it was going to be something. A romantic picnic under the stars where they can see the lights of Tulsa's city litten up. They can be close to nature and in a private place where nobody could intrude.

Johnny doesn't care if it's only their one month together. It's special. Something to spend time together about. Ponyboy had been working so hard balancing school, track, and his relationship with Johnny. The older was proud of his boyfriend for being so persistent.

It also made Johnny feel insecure. About himself and his relationship with the youngest Curtis.

He felt as if he wasn't good enough for Ponyboy sometimes. Ponyboy would get out of school and tell Johnny about all of the amazing things he's accomplished. An A on a test. An A on his class project. Placing first or second in the track meet. Things like that.

And then you look at Johnny and he's done nothing worth announcing. It brought him down and made him constantly overthink.

But this date, though. This special night would change it all. It would show Ponyboy that he was a good boyfriend to him. That he was worth spending time with. He hoped it did.

It was all on Johnny's mind for the next week.

-----

"Johnny? Hey, are you okay?"

The sound of Ponyboy's voice made him snap out of his trance. He was overthinking again. Johnny was brought back to reality where he was standing outside of Will Rogers high school. He was there to pick up Ponyboy and take them on their date. Well, first they were going to the Curtis's house. It felt like an eternity waiting for the day to come.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 - 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘯𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘖𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵 🎉