The Path that The Boy Choose

'Why am I alone here?'

'Why don't I have a family?'

Michael always ask himself these two question. All his life, he never even once see a human passed by the forest he lived in. Although, the spirits in that forest reassured him that it is for the best, he always wondering why is he different. Every time he tried to sneak out from the barrier in the forest, he always get captured by Undine, the water spirit that he has known for a long time as his memories stands. Since he first woke up in that forest, Undine always accompanied him and whenever he is in danger, Undine will show itself.
However,it is also the same when he tried to get out from that forest, Undine will be the first to discover him.

"Undine,cannot you help me?" Ask Michael

"I'm sorry, Michael. I just want to protect you. You are special to me, no..to all of us spirits"

"Then, cannot you come with me and protect me after we get to the town?"

"That...."

"No Michael, it's true that Undine is strong, but there are still a lot of people that are stronger than Undine out there. Undine alone cannot keep you from dangers once people discover your existence." Said Madara, the strongest beast at that forest and the one who found Michael when he still a child.
(Though, even now he is still a child,well to be more specific Madara is the one who found Michael when he is three years old)

"Then, can't you follow me too Madara?".Michael still don't want to give up his own dream to see the world and to find his family. He believed that even though he was raised in that forest, his parent are still out there, looking for him.