Chapter 20: Bonus Chapter

5 Years Later
Katrina's POV

"You are literally my favorite bot ever." I told Megatronus from my spot on his shoulder.

He grinned, placing our secret object on a nail above the door.

"Human traditions are very useful." He replied, stepping back.

I whistled, looking around the berthroom and admiring our handiwork. It was decorated for Christmas with enough red and green junk to fill three houses.

Not only that, but I built a huge grill and one by one, I made the Autobots cookies with the help of Ratchet.

After they used the Omega keys to restore Cybertron, every left to go help out. Only Ratchet and Megatronus stayed behind on Earth.

David, Jack, and Miko all were recruited by General Bryce to be alien liaisons. David became their most powerful solider. He was like a younger Captain America, but way stronger.

I, on the other hand, remained a mystery to the world. Agent Henkerson was arrested for working with M.E.C.H. to plant a trap for Optimus and I, so I easily took over the tech department and no one could stop me.

I'm the big bad boss lady now and nobody even knows my real name.

Megatronus has been a big help too, he knows tons about warfare from his time as a gladiator. Unfortunately, he forgot everything about his time working under Soundwave's control.

He was strong and powerful, but under all that metal, he was a big softy.

"What do you think Optimus will say?" He asked.

"He's going to be speechless. I bet you. And if I win the bet, you and Optimus have to make a sparkling."

"Alias!" He exclaimed in horror, energon rushing into his face.

I laughed, falling over.

Ratchet walked into the doorway and gave me a disapproving look.

"This is way too many decorations. And please stop torturing Megatronus, he doesn't deserve your craziness." Ratchet scolded.

"Psh." I rolled my eyes, sitting up.

"Anyway, they'll be here soon." Ratchet said.

Megatronus and I grinned before he started walking toward Ratchet.

"EP EP EP!" I yelled, pointing to the red plant above the door, "Ratchet, get out of the doorway so we can come."

Ratchet looked up in confusion before rolling his optics.

"I will never understand you." He muttered before walking away.

Megatronus and I laughed, following him into the main room, where a ton of decorations were waiting.

"Ratchet, have you had a cookie yet?" I asked.

"I afraid to." He replied.

"Alias force fed me one. It wasn't bad." Megatronus said, looking at the glowing blue cookies.

"Alias, what did we tell you about mind controlling people?" Ratchet asked.

"Oh, that's not how I did it." I smirked.

"It won't happen again." Megatronus frowned, rubbing his neck.

I grabbing his shoulder spike to avoid falling off.

"What did she do?" Ratchet asked.

"I stuck a relic in his mouth while he was sleeping and then carried the cookie all the way up the berth. Then I dropped it in his mouth. He almost choked, it was awesome!" I laughed.