Nishihina

oh well hi?? Its been so long since i last wrote or opened wattpad but im back with nishihina and i hope you will like it :)
                            ✯✰𖤐✰✯

Tw!! Might have some 'sexual' actions but no s€x!!
                            ✯✰𖤐✰✯

H.  pov
Im Hinata Shoyo a now First year in Karasuna high, y'know that big old ass school little giant went to! Yea that one. I was hopping to gym door as the door opened and i was met with slightly taller guy whose hair was brown with a one singular yellow strand sticking out. He looked rather moody. Pushing me aside he left the gym leaving everyone confused. For someone that fine looking he was a total jerk. Per usual.

"Whats that guys problem??" I said looking at my new teammates. A rather old looking feminem man with gray hair came to me to shake my hand and apologies.

"You must be the first year, Im Sugawara Koshi but you can call me Suga, im sorry about him he is just really moody when meeting new first years... "

"Oh... but i didn't do anything" i said titling my head and looking at Suga-san confused.

"Yeah i know its just that since Yuri-kun left he started hating every first year without even trying to meet them"

Yuri kun? Was i supposed to know who is that? I shook my head and pretended to understand "Ohh i see, sorry to hear that, am i the first one to come? '

"You are secind actually there js Kageyama-kun right there in bench and there is two more to come"

"K-Kageyama? As in Kageyama Tobio?" And the day officially cant get any worse. I looked behind Suga to see mad looking Kageyama glaring at me. Gulping i looked at Suga and gave him a nervous smile.

Its been a few minutes we are all finally in gym, even the moody guy came back. Apparently his name is Yuji Nishinoya, a 2nd year. The caption started talking but to be honest i couldn't focus a slightest bit as i felt Nishinoya senpai staring right into my soul probably wanting to unalive me.

"Why the hell are you looking at me the whole time" i whispered to him leaving a hint of annoyance.

He had the audacity to grin "For a short stack you sure are moody"

"Weren't you the one who pushed ME while exiting gym?" i said turning to him.

"Any problem with that??" He said even louder looking back at me.

"Yeah the problem is you trying to pick a fight without even trying to get to know me!!"

"YEAH WELL... WELL... Y KNOW WHAT NEVER MIND. YOU WANT ME TO GET TO KNOW YOU? OKAY! BET, BUT IF I DONT START TO LIKE YOU IN 2 WEEKS NEVER EVEN THINK ABOUT LOOKING AT ME AGAIN! "

"Okay. Deal" And so we shook our hands. What did i just get myself into...

its been few minutes its now my turn to show what i got. I could feel everyone watching but one pair of eyes was watching more intense than otheres. Nishinoyas. I looked at him and smiled. He looked shocked to say at least. I looked at Kageyama noding for him to set for me.

The ball was coming my way. I took 2 steps back before swinging my arms and jumping as high as posible hitting the ball as hard as i could.

PWAM

And it hit the floor. Everyone looked at me with shock all over their faces. Nishinota was in disbelief with his hand over his mouth and eyes widened. He looked at me still holding the same reaction.

The practice gone on fir another hour and what i saw was Nishinoya actually trying to get closer with me. I was confused but i didn't mind slightest bit cause when i tell you this man was fine.