b 21-30

Banana 21 (4000 beads plus more)Her hand dropped, letting his big palm play with the two huge round pepper milk.

 She blushed and didn't dare to look down to see how he was playing with her.

 A pair of fox eyes full of charming colors, glowing with gleaming water, stared straight at the rows of trees in front of him.

 Watching the sun penetrate the dense branches and leaves, leaving fine mottled light and shadow on the ground.

 He was rubbing her nipples, scratching his fingernails from time to time, making the tits of the engorged erections feel painful and numb.

 "Hmm~" She bit her lower lip, but a fragmentary moan escaped.

 He leaned over and rubbed his cool cheek against her hot little face.

 Her breasts were swollen by his play, and they were covered with ambiguous finger marks left by him, which looked like they had been abused.

 The petite nipples trembled as he moved the snow milk, looking a little pitiful.

 When the rubbing was almost done, his hands began to dip down.

 "Then, you lifted up your skirt and told me in a hoarse voice that your panties were soaking wet."

 "What?" Her brain was starting to get a little dazed.

 He caressed her smooth thighs, and suddenly moved upstream to the base of her thighs.

 She wore a sexy black thong, as he requested. The light and short fabric was already wet with the lustful water she exuded.

 He touched it, only to feel that her place was soft and humid, like a tender piece of hot tofu.

 "You put your hands down and rub your pussy in front of me,"

 he said, imitating her movements.

 The big palm covered the entire wet pussy, gently caressing the slightly raised mons, and the soft flower lips.

 "Ugh~" Her lower abdomen shrank suddenly, her pussy clamped, and a sticky pool of water poured out, soaking her panties and his fingers.

 He kneaded her soft flower lips skillfully, and his long fingers rubbed the long and narrow flower slits back and forth, stimulating the sensitive little flower core, bringing her an indescribable pleasure.

 "Ha~ Don't..."

 He rubbed her bulging breasts with one hand, and teased her with her panties with the other, making her pussy more and more sore and itchy, spitting out more and more honey.

 "You took off your panties,"

 he said, using both hands to help her take off her black thong.

 "Put it on the table, and show the part that is dipped in the filthy water."

 He put her panties on the table.

 She glanced at it, and the crotch of the black thong was full of crystal clear floral liquid.

 She covered her face shyly, she couldn't believe that she was so coquettish.

 "Chengjin, are you really sure that me and you are each other's first love?"

 "Of course."