Forgive Me, baby...

You and Marshall got into an argument and haven't spoken nor seen each other in 3 months. The paparazzi took photos of him kissing a bitch at the night club.

You moved out of his house with all your belongings and moved into an apartment.

"Oh my fucking god! I forgot my iPod at his house. Shit!"

You say as you kept looking around your place. You grab your keys and drive to Marshall's house.

"I really don't wanna be here." You think to your yourself. Surprised, you still had his copy of his key to his house. You unlocked the door and head upstairs.

{Marshall's POV}
I haven't been able to go to the studio and work on any music since our argument. I couldn't work, sleep or eat without y/n here with me.

Fucking paparazzi always around me to watch me fuck up something. I shouldn't even been drinking. Fuck!

I've in bed and watching tv. All of a sudden, i hear noise in the hall. I get up and quietly open my door and see my guest room open. I walk over there and enter the room.

I see somebody knelt down on the floor and a beautiful ass sticking out. "Hello?" I say.

She gets up and it's y/n. "What Marshall? " she says as i'm still staring at her.

"N-nothing."

"Marshall, i'm just here to find my iPod. That's all. Do you know where it is?"

"It's in my room." I lead her there and lock the door behind me.

"So where is it Marshall?"

"I lied. Look can we just talk about what happened?"

"No. I'm outta here Marshall." She walks to the door and pulls on them.

"Open the fucking door."

"Not until we talk and you love me again."

"What is there to even talk about?! You were in the club making out with some slut, being drunk and i had to see it from the paparazzi! How can i even forgive you for the hell you put me through these 3 months?!" She yells and cries.

I pull her arms and into my chest, making her back face my chest.

"I was stupid baby. Please just forgive me. I love you more than you can imagine." I whisper into her ears.

She fights me and punches my chest as she tries to get away from my grip.

"Let me go Marshall!"

"I didn't want to do this the hard way but you've left no choice." I rip her shirt and unhook her bra.

"Marshall, don't you even dare!"

"Too late baby." I kiss her neck and squeeze her tits. My arms wrap around her body and my hand slides down into her jeans. I slide them off of her, leaving her with her panties on.

"If you don't love me anymore, try not to moan my name then."

{Your POV}
You try wiggling yourself out of his grip but he's strong as usual. His hand slides down in your panties and plays with your throbbing wet pussy.

"Mmmmm... You're wet baby..." He whispers into your ears. He slides two fingers into your cunt and starts going fast into you, making you moan uncontrollably.

"I hate you Shady..." He fingers you more, faster and faster, feeling yourself about to cum. You finally get his grip off of you and push to the floor.

You unlock the door and before you can reach the stairs, Marshall tackles you, with him on top of you.

"Oh baby, you're gonna pay for that." He says and carried you over his shoulder. He slaps your ass, making you yelp. He carries you back to his bedroom and drops you on the bed. He takes his shirt off, revealing his more muscular abs and muscles. He's been going to the gym lately. You can't stop staring at him.

"Like what you see y/n?"

"Maybe..."

He pulls you to the edge of the bed and takes your panties off. He spreads your legs apart and kisses your thighs, making his way to your wet pussy.

"Damn, i'm thirsty." He says and licks your clit, send goosebumps all over your body. He then slides his finger into your wet walls.

"Fuck yes..." You moan out.

"You're so damn delicious baby."

You can't even focus on what he said through your moans. You feel yourself about to cum as he keeps going faster and licking you so good.

"I'm cumming Marshall!" You cry out and cum. Marshall licks up your juices and takes his finger out. He licks his fingers climbs on top of you. You push him on the bed and you're on top of him now.

"You really did miss me Marshall." You say as you feel his long hard erection from his sweats between your thighs.

"Yes baby. I do very much." He replies. You get off of his lap and take his sweats and boxers off, making his veiny wet cock spring free.

"I've really missed your little friend, Shady." You say and climb back on top of him. You tease with him as you feel it at your entrance.

"Baby, you know i hate it when you tease with me." You laugh and slide his wet hard cock into your pussy. You start riding his entire length slowly and Marshall moans softly.

"Faster baby." He groans and you do as your ordered to. You ride him faster and harder. Marshall sits up and digs his nails into your hips. You wrap your arms around his neck and scratch his back.

"Oh Marshall..." You moan into his ear. You feel your climax about to begin again. Marshall grabs your waist and pushes you onto the bed, laying on your stomach. Your knees stand up, making your ass face his stiff cock.

He slides his entire length into your throbbing wet pussy and squeezes your ass. He goes in and out of you hard and fast.

"You like that y/n?"

"Yes Shady. Harder please." You moan and pull on the bed sheets. The bed begins shaking and making rocking noises as Marshall goes harder in your wet tight walls.

"I'm gonna cum baby." He groans. "Me too Shady!" You cry out and feel your legs about to go numb. Both of you reach your climaxes and feel his juice and you juice spill out of you.

Marshall lays next to you and pulls you into his chest.

"Do you forgive me now y/n?" He says breathless. "Haha yes Marshall. Just don't ever hurt me again like that or i'll leave you again and never come back." You say and kiss him.

"I promise baby. I love you so much y/n."

"I love you more Marshall." You say and fall asleep in his arms.