A Cute Alien (part 3) THE EVENING BALL

Dedicated to: _BTS_KooKie_

Friday afternoon...1:00pm
The ball will start at 8:00 pm.

Brianna's p.o.v

"Goshhhhh!!!! The ball's today!!! Squeeeee!!!!"you screamed on your mind as you woke up and sat down on your bed.

*ring*

Suddenly your phone rang and guess whos calling?

On the phone: taehyung

Taehyung: uhmm..hello..is this brianna's number.

You: yeah..this is...who is this?

Taehyung: oh! Hi brianna! This is taehyung..kim taehyung.

You: oh! Hi taehyung..by the way where did you get my number.?

Taehyung: uhmm..joy?

You: *sigh* ~haaa...joy..by the way why'd you call?

Taehyung: uhmm...I just want to say that ...as my partner for the ball Uhm..I'm going to pick you up this evming at seven okay?.

You: uh---- okay!! Sure!!! Of course.! 0.0

Taehyung: *screamed obviously he screamed as he set his phone away from his ears.* thanks...so...see ya later.^_^

You: welcome..see ya later bye..^_^

Taehyung: bye.

End of call.

"Gosh!!! Squeee!!! TAehyung's gonna pick me up at seven..woah! First he asked me to be his partner then picking me up at seven?!!!! Gosh!!! Hahah...but before that I'm going to take a bath first.*smirk and screamed*" you said of course screamed a little then headed to the bathroom.

Taehyung's p.o.v.

"Yess.!!!nee!!!! I'm gonna pick her up at seven! And she agreed!! Woahh!!! ~gonna pick her up at seven..gonna pick her up at seven~"he said them sing while doing some crazy dance then he went downstairs to tell his hyungs actually he told j-hope first.

"J-hope hyung.!!" He said. As he run towards the sala then sit beside jhope.

"Mwo?! Mwo?!!" Jhope said as he faced V.

"Brianna..the girl I've been telling you hyung that I've fallen for..." He said as he looked at the eiling and then to j- hope.

"What about brianna?" Jhope asked.

"Yesterday when were going to the mall I've felt something weird as she grabbed my hand when we go to the game area. And then after the mall we went to the coffee shop an then I asked her to be my partner for the ball then she agreed. Squeeee...and I'm gonna pick her up at seven....squeee!!!" He said then stood up then run around the dorm.

"Woah!!!! Woah!! Nice moves V."jhope said then turned to the tv.

"Wait! Who's this girl you are talking about mr. Kim taehyung?" Rapmon hyung asked taehyung as he placed the plates on the table because he's helping jin in the kitchen.

"Hyung she is brianna the girl, whom I think I'll fall for ." He said while he sat on the floor.

"Oh! Well..I see this brianna really makes you feel very happy.? Huh?" Suga said.

"Yeah hyung...everytime I see her smile...lights my whole day. And even can bring light to the whole place..her eyes are so beautiful...she's kind..and a little brat. Hehe." Taehyung said as he looked at his phone with a stolen picture of you.