𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 2: 𝒜𝒶𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝒯.

𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒫𝒪𝒱:
"I'm so exited to see 4town! Ugh just imagining the band makes me feel butterflies." You say as you put on your makeup.
"Can't relate since I have a girlfriend 😍" your bestie says.
"I knew I smelled something gay in the room."
"Shut up!"
*You both laugh*
"Girl you look so good! Those jeans make your butt fatter 🥴!" Your bestie says.
"That's why I bought them 😙" you say smiling.
Your fit:

 "I'm so exited! Let's go hurry! I got us front row seats!" Your bestie says

"Your the best <3"
"I know 😌"

4𝓉𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒫𝒪𝒱:
Robaire: "Is everyone ready? The concert starts in 30 mins!"
Tae: "I'm ready! What about you Jess?"
Jesse: "Ready! Z?"
Aaron Z.: "Ready! T.?" Notices that T. Isn't there, "T?!"
*In T's dressing room*
T.: I can't stop thinking about her...the way she looks, her face, her lips... Damn. I need to do something to win this bet, doesn't seem like the guys remember, and I do have a backstage pass, PERFECT!
Aaron Z.: T? You good bro?
Aaron T.: yeah, I've just been think about that chick..fuck I wasn't supposed to share that.
Aaron Z.: Nice try bro, chicks mine..
Robaire: Yeah nice try T. Now both of you guys get your asses out of their and get ready kn your cages.
Aaron Z.: cmon T. Let's go! *leaves room*
Aaron T. Coming! *Puts backstage pass in pocket*

𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒫𝒪𝒱:
The concert is almost about to start, you walk over to get a 4town face painting when you feel someone pull you into the janitor closet.
"WHAT THE FU-" you feel someone cover your mouth and whisper, "shh, I just want to talk.."
You soon realize that the person holding you hostage is...AARON T.??!??
"Oh, m-" he places his finger over your mouth and looks around.
T.: Hey, I know this looks weird but I promise I'll be quick, I saw you at the store while on tour, and thought you were really, 𝒽𝑜𝓉, so I wanted to give you this, come see me after the concert.
*T. Slips the backstage pass into your pocket*
"I- don't know what to say or think..thank you so much?"
T.: *laughs and started at your lips* closet is super small...
He was right. The closet was very small, you and T. We're only centimeters away from kissing.
T.: whispers, "𝓂𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒶𝓈 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝑜𝓅𝓅𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉?~"
Before you know it, T's lips and yours are together, he grabs your neck and you grab his, you start to take off your jacket and eventually, shirt. T. Takes off his shirt and hat and things are escalating quickly, until T. Gets a call from Tae.
T.: Shit..sorry doll, I need to go, I hope to see you soon.
You blush and put your clothes on still trying to believe that whatever just happened, happened.

4𝒯𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒫𝒪𝒱:
Robaire: Where is T.? We're on in 5!
Tae: I gave him a call, he didn't answer me though..
Jesse: we can't start until he gets here. Z, do you remember where was the last time you saw him?
Aaron Z.: Last time I saw T he was talking about the chick, then he left off to the bathroo...
*All the guys realize what T went to do.*
Robaire: we'll gentlemen, looks like the first player made his first move..and now we know that she's also here...
Aaron T.: IM HERE!
*all the guys turn around and stare at him*
Aaron T.: Shit. Sorry guys, but if no one was going to make the first move, it was going to be me..
Robaire: Nice try T. But I know about the backstage pass, she's coming with me tonight. That's your punishment, your lucky I'm not kicking you from the group..
Aaron T. Freezes in sadness and anger, but he doesn't want to get kicked, so he agrees, and the show starts.
................................
• 657 words •