♡Chapter 1♡

-Thursday, November, 2- 6:00am

I wake up to my alarm going off. I turn it off and just lay there staring at the ceiling. My room is dark and quiet. The only sound that's heard is my fan. 'Just another morning' I thought. I get up and stretch, yawning in the process. I do my daily routine. Shower, brush my teeth, dress in my natural black clothing, and eat cereal. Once I'm done, I go to school, and my day begins.

-School- 6:38am

I'm at school. It's nothing special, but it gives me what I need to be smart. Plus I get to see my three friends that I love more than life itself, Bimini who's some russian guy I picked up from chilis garbage can, Anne who's irish and has a nick of getting drunk on specifically saturday nights, and Evergreen who's the british person who likes tea way too much. They piss me off most of the time but I still love them unconditionally. I see them in the distance and run to catch up to them. "Hey guys" I say, letting out a huff of air. "Jas!" Anne says as she gives me a tight hug. "Air Anne,   A i r" I say wheezing. She chuckled nervously and let go saying a soft sorry. "Privet Jasper" Bimini says with his oddly hot russian accent. "Morning Jasper" Evergreen says with a small smile. "So what's up? Anything interesting?" I say as we all start walking again, going inside the school.

We talk about the drama that's been going on in the bathrooms and on the bus. We stop at our lockers and put our stuff away. We stayed at my locker, Hence mine being the last one we went to, plus it's right next to our class, and talked until Kirian and his little group of jerks passed us. They glared at us as they passed us, and in return gave them the same glares back. Once they were gone, which by the way, gone is just like 10 feet away from us, we went back to our conversation. "God, the urge i have to step on his fucking face." Anne scoffed, obviously already pissed "calm down Anne. There's no use getting mad at an immature son of a bitch who still needs his mom to help him sleep." Evergreen said, taking a sip from her tea. She didn't look bothered but under that mask was blind rage. She hated them, mostly because one of them played with her feelings and humiliated her. "Alright, damn. Get it ig-" I said as I chuckled.

While they were trash talking about the jerk group, I was busy staring at Evan. He's Kirians best friend. Evan wasn't like everyone else in the group. Unlike Kirian, Evan was kind.. He was almost always quiet, either on his phone or listening to music. He's the only person we don't hate cause he helped Evergreen when Kirian played her. He doesn't do anything to us like the rest do, but he doesn't do anything to stop it. Which is kinda his only defect in us friending him.

I stared at him for a solid 5 minutes before my friends pulled me back into reality."Yo, who you starin' at? Anne said, looking back and forth between me and Evan "Um-" I got cut off by Anne gasping and smiling "Are you staring at Evan???" She said giggling. I scoffed and smiled as I pushed her off me. "Shut up.." The others giggled and started teasing me. Eventually the bell rang and we got into our class and sat down.

-After School- 2:37pm

Once school finished, we all said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. I was walking alone listening to music when suddenly someone pulled me back. I took off my headphones and sighed "Listen im not in the mood for your stupid shit ok? Just go-..." I turned to look at the person thinking it was Kirian and his shit gang, but to my surprise it was the last person I thought I'd see "...away? Evan?" I said with wide eyes. "What are you...What?" I was confused on why Evan approached me, let alone by himself. "Um.." He began to speak but stopped not a second later.  I tilted my head slightly, waiting for him to talk. "I saw you staring at me this morning.." He said looking away with what seemed to be..a tint of blush? After a couple seconds I realized what he said. "Wait- you s-saw me?" My face went red as I looked down to avoid his gaze. "I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to..sorry" I mumbled the last part. Evan stayed silent for a couple seconds before speaking up again. "It's fine...I'll see you later I guess" with that, he left. I Stayed silent, my face completely red. 'Ugh i'm such a loser..wait- did he say i'll see you later?' After my small crisis, I continued walking home.

-At home- 3:12pm

Once I got home, I dropped everything and threw myself onto the couch. I lied there for a couple minutes before the silence was too much. I got up to make some ramen noodles so I wouldn't starve. I looked through social media while I waited for the noodles to finish. The microwave beeps indicating the ramen was done. I took out the ramen, grabbed the chopsticks on the way and sat back down on the couch again, turning on the tv to watch Riverdale.

-Couple hours later- 7:35pm

'I'm so bored.' I mentally groaned as I turned off the tv. My parents went on a month-long business trip, so now I was alone at home. I had a sibling but...he died. I sat on the couch looking at the ceiling..static filled my ears as memories of my brother came flooding back in, tears started to well up. The house was silent, all you could hear were my quiet sobs and the cars that passed from time to time. Eventually, I slowly fell asleep.

2:24am

Jasper.....Jasper.....Jasper..
Suddenly I woke up to someone whispering my name. It's dark and quiet. I get up from the couch and look around. Suddenly I hear shuffling in the kitchen. I slowly walk over to the kitchen and peek inside. My eyes widened at the sight. Tears welled up in my eyes. Standing there was someone I'd been longing to see for the longest time. The man turned to me and smiled.
"Hey Jasper, long time no see"

"....Norman?...."

(This is still a working progress- so bare with me p l e a s e-)