♡Chapter 2♡

(This one is quite long. Have fun:))

“Norman?..” I stood there, frozen. My own brother, that was presumed dead for 5 years, was standing before me. My dead brother...was standing before me. “I thought you were dead..h-how..what?” I was confused. Norman chuckled. “Well little brother…truth be told I'm not.” Norman came closer to me, but I backed up. He stopped at this and looked at me with a confused look. “No..no no no..this is just another hallucination...this isn’t real..” I held my head in my hands and cried more. ‘This isn’t real..this isn’t real..this isn’t real..’ those words kept repeating in my head as i hit a wall and slid down, bringing my knees to my chest and hiding my head in them.

3rd pov-

Norman looked at Jasper with a frown. He was worried for his little brother. He stepped closer to him and sat in front of Jasper. Jasper kept his head down, still sobbing. “Jasper..I know this is a lot to take in..But this isn’t fake or just some hallucination. It’s me..Norman..” Norman put his hand on Jasper's shoulder. Jasper looked up with red puffy eyes and a frown. “I thought you died!” He says with a small hoarse yell. Norman frowned, feeling even more bad. Norman tried to cheer his brother up, but it didn’t quite work. “I know that leaving you and the family was hard on all of you but what matters now is that I'm here.”  Norman said, wiping tears off of Jasper's face. Jasper smiled as best as he could, but deep down he felt hatred towards his brother, but he wasn't gonna show it.       “I guess..” Norman smiled. "Its pretty late..you should go to bed." Jasper sniffles and nodded, getting up and heading to his room.

-Jasper pov-  -Friday, November 3-            6:00am

Like last time, my alarm went off. I turned it off and had no motivation to get up. Eventually I got up stretching and yawning. I did my daily routine, got ready, and headed downstairs. Light snoring could be heard from the living room. I peeked into the living room and saw Norman sleeping on the couch. I chuckled and left the house, picking up my backpack on the way. I locked up and walked to school. After 15 minutes I made it to school and met up with the other three idiots I call my friends. We put our stuff away and waited at my locker like yesterday.

Eventually our conversation was interrupted by none other than Evan “Hey..” Evan starts, all of us turn to look at him.. Evan looked away for a split second, then looked back, making direct eye contact with me. “I was wondering if you guys wanted to come to a party I'm throwing at my house.” He said as he looked at everyone, breaking eye contact. All of us were hesitant, but decided to go anyway. “Sure..sounds eventful.” Evergreen says with a small smile. Evergreens smile gave Evan a little boost of confidence cause he gave a smile back to us. "Great..Here, my address and stuff..I hope you enjoy it." With that he left. 

I watched him walk away then turned to my friends. “That was..weird.” Anne says with a confused face. After the weird encounter we finally entered class. After a few classes we went to lunch. We were hanging in our usual spot outside, i was laying down on Bimini with my hood up and hair in my face. Bimini held me by the waist while talking to everyone else in the group. I stayed silent, resting. My mind kept going back to Norman. ‘Why did he leave in the first place..?’ I thought. Eventually my thoughts were disrupted by Evergreen calling out to me. “Jasper,  what do you plan to wear?" I looked up at them even though my eyes weren't visible. “Um I don't know, probably not gonna go anyways. If it’s Evans' party, then Kirian and the others are gonna be there too.” I said as I nuzzled into Bimini, who smiled at me and held me a little tighter. 

“Oh c’mon, we can’t let Kirian ruin our fun.” Anne says, I scoffed and turned away from them. “You’re right, we can’t let them ruin our fun but I would rather come home without being beat up or humiliated. As much as i’d like to party, i want it to be Kirian free. That way I don't have to worry about getting my ass beat. I want to be able to relax. Sorry..” Anne frowned but understood. She dropped the conversation and talked about something else, what it was I don't know, I wasn’t paying attention. I hid my face in Bimini's chest. Bimini was tall and pretty built so I loved hugging him and sleeping on him. He didn’t mind since he is kinda touch starved. It’s a win win. 

-After school-                        2:35pm

After school finished, again we all went our separate ways, waving and saying goodbye. I was walking home with my headphones in. I hummed to the rhythm. Once I got home at around 3:06 around there, I opened the door to be greeted by Norman. Startled, I jump back a bit “tHe FuCk-” I yell with wide eyes. “Hey hey, it’s just me-” Norman says, laughing a bit. 
Once I realized it was Norman, I furrowed my eyebrows and stormed into the house, closing the door behind me. “You don't just do that bro- you’re gonna give me a heart attack.” I dropped my bag on the floor and sat on the couch. “Sorry- I didn’t mean to.”  Norman sits next to me with a soft chuckle coming out of his mouth. After a couple minutes of silence, I decided to break it.

 “Why did you leave?” I said as I looked at him. The question had been lingering in my mind all day. Norman stiffened and his smile turned into a frown. He looked away from me. “I…” Norman began but stopped just as quickly. There was a minute of silence, hinting Norman didn’t plan to continue whatsoever. I sighed and got up. “Fine..i won’t force it out of you…but you will have to tell me eventually. Last time I checked, We kept a promise to never keep secrets from each other.” Without letting Norman respond, I went upstairs, grabbing some clothes from my room and heading straight to the shower. 

I sat down in the tub and let the water  run down my back and hair. I debated whether or not I should go to the party. After a couple minutes I got out of the shower, dried off, and wrapped the towel around my waist. I looked in the mirror with a resting bitch face. I chuckled and smirked. “Fuck it.” I got out and went to my room. I put on some black ripped jeans with fishnets underneath. I put on an MCR shirt, with a fishnet shirt underneath and put on some accessories. I blow dried my hair and fluffed it up, letting it rest on my face. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs to eat something. Norman took notice of me and went up to me. “Hey- uh..where are you going?” He asks with a confused face. “To a party..Why?” I ask as I turn to look at him.

Norman looked away for a second then looked back at me. “Uh no reason…just wanted to know. Be careful..” I was a little skeptical but shrugged it off. Norman soon left to do his own thing. I pulled out my phone and started texting my friends, telling them I was going to the party. A couple minutes later, I heard a loud car honk out my house. I got up and went outside, seeing my friends in Biminis truck yelling at me to get in. I chuckled as I got in with them. I had my keys and phone so I was set. 

I hopped in the truck, sitting next to Anne. “Im glad you decided to go." She smiled warmly. “yeah, I mean why would I miss the chance to get drunk with my homes yk." I said as I chuckled. Anne giggled in excitement.

Since it was still pretty early, we went over to Anne's house. Since she liked to do make up and had clothes of all aesthetics and sizes, and the other three idiots had yet to get ready. Once we arrived, we all walked in. Anne had a big family but most were either out, or locked in their room. Her parents were out on a date and both of her big brothers were out drinking with friends. Her small siblings were at a sleepover, so her house was empty. 
We all went over to her room and me being me, threw myself onto the bed and hid under pillows, making her bed a mess. “Really Jasper?” She huffed in annoyance. I flipped her off as I turned over to my back, resting my head on the pillows. “The fuck you gonna do about it?” Anne just ignored me and went into her big ass closet getting clothes for both Bimini and Evergreen. 

A couple minutes, More like an hour and a half, They finally got dressed. Bimini was laying down with me and Anne was doing Evergreens makeup as well as her own. I was cuddling with Bimini, waiting for the other two idiots to hurry up. After a little while, both of the girls finished up and we went downstairs to eat something since we didn’t exactly trust the food at the party. “Hey Jas..Are you sure you wanna go? It’s not too late to stay and watch movies all night.” Anne says as she looks at me with a slight worried expression. “Yeah. I’m sure. I need some type of fun in my life…besides you guys of course.” Anne smiled and said a small ‘ok’.

(I'm still fixing a couple things so sorry if it comes out confusing or weird-)