𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞, 𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐫

𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚

tw- emotional scene, slight mention of blood

its been a month since i've spoken to will that day at the park, and i think that may be a good thing. 

i need to take time away from everything- take time to breathe. the way carter came back completely turned everything around. 

i didn't want the day to be ruined, so i still hung out with will, and that was really great, but after we picked up my car from the pub and i drove him home, i decided i needed some time to sort everything out.

he's texted a few times, but i made up excuses about everything under the sun for not being able to hang out. i feel bad, i really do, but i just can't deal with this friendship right now. i have to get everything sorted first.

and besides, i'd only known him for a day. we aren't exactly best friends.

i want to talk to carter. no, scratch that- i need to talk to him. i need to know why he left, and, more importantly, why he came back

but for now, i'll wait for him to talk to me. i want answers, of course, but not enough to seek him out. if he wants to talk to me, he can reach out. he has my number, even if he hasn't used it in the month since his return.

so instead, i queue up a film and settle in.

twitter

Via @viahatesyou • 2m                     •••

nothing like a movie night to clear your head

*2 attachments*

💬 437                   🔁 26                 🤍 789

just as i've switched off my phone, a text message comes through. after a half second of debate, i unlock my cell again with a sigh, annoyed until i see the message:

maybe: carter kingston

any chance i could join you?

we should talk

fine

 ONLY if you bring snacks as an offering

u got it, liv

Read 5:54

liv. i haven't been called that in over a year. i've always been either olivia or just via to everyone but carter. i hate how easily we could slip back into old patterns. how fast things could just click right back into place.

but they won't this time. i'll make sure of that. i am not weak. i will get my answers and decide then if i even want carter back in my life after his leaving me so suddenly.

and then there's will. tall, curly haired, slightly geeky will simons.

what am i going to do about him?