the last dawn 2

The story of the beast with 4 paws will she still survive?,As she opened her eyes in a world not much like her own she slowly got back on her feet and started to sniff around making her way through the alternative world it seemed to confuse her she had no thoughts through her head and could not think straight she looked around for familiar faces but not a single sight of one .

𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:*where am I..? This is not how I remember my world.. *

She started to wonder around the "city" if so "town" she looked for humans even though she was deadly terrified by them and there was no sign of humans near by her ears perked up as she sniffed unfamiliar air she felt like she was in a loop she titled her head to the side a little bit studying the distance as a figure stood just 7 feet in front of her in the shape of a human but more like a shadow.

𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑: is that a Person?..

A big crash appeared behind her she looked back and jumped and looked back at the shadow but the shadow wasn't there anymore her ears perked up and she ran after it she looked everywhere but found nothing she was having an emotional roller coaster.

𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑: wait.. If I "went to sleep" in my own world..and ended up here..maybe I can do the same thing by going to sleep here and ending up back in my own world..

She layed down the same way she did in her own world and repeatedly said in her head "please sleep go to sleep" but to her appearance.. It did not work as she opened her eyes she saw the shadow person hovering over her she jumped up as quick as she could and let out a quiet growl while her ears fell down from fear she the shadow person let out it's hand as if it wanted to pet her or guide her some where "follow, Eleanor" it said as she looked back quickly and looked back at the shadow .

𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:.. Ok I guess I will hopefully it brings me back to where I came from.. My home.

She followed the shadow with fear filling her whole body the shadow lead her to a white orb and said "if you find the feather. You shall be free and if you don't the loop will continue" she went through the orb, but she appeared in a white room, but the room had an entity.

That she wasn't scared of it the feather was in the middle of the room she walked to it but the thing charged at her she jumped out of the way and grabbed the feather and jumped back through the orb

𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑: I got it-...

She said while heavy breathing
The shadow looked proud "now you may leave" it said "Finally! " Eleanor fell to the ground unconscious

Please follow me on tiktok @dullah3n
The last dawn 3 it's coming in December!