34

We're now back into battle with hoards of zombies. Sadly, the talk Chris and I had woth the new chief didn't work out well so we're still in a group.

"Changbin, 9 o'clock." Felix says as he throws more daggers as zombies. Changbin shoots in the direction.
We're now working harder to protect each other while also protecting ourselves sonce we don't want to lose anyone else. It would hurt.
Sadly, Seungmin broke his arm the last time we wemt out fighting, so he's still at the prison in the cell.

"Captain." A guard comes behind me amd help shoot as he informs me of what was going on at the front of the forest.
"How? We're literally going for the source of the hoard!" I say. "Guys, run to the front of the forest, now!"

The zombies chase after us on the ground while those in fhe trees help shoot them as they jump from tree to tree.

"What's going on?" Minho asks, sprinting beside me.
"There's a bigger outbreak there, so there's no use going to the source." I say as we reach the hoards.

Guards were using shields to hold them back while others go ontop of car and vans, shooting from there. Jihoon comes to us with a few guards with shields.

"Thank God you guys are here. Iz, you're smart. What's the plan?" Jihoon says. I stop and think for a bit.

"I'm immune, I cam distract them and you all shoot." I say as I grab bulletproof armour from the ground, putting it on, also grabbing the shield Jihoon had. I pass my bow and arrow to him in return and grab Chris' extra gun. "Extra protection, you know?"

"Iz, please stay safe." Felix says. I smile while screaming as loud as I could as I run away from people.

"Hey, zombies! Follow me!" I shout as I wave my hands around in the air. They all look to me, some breaking their necks, as they growl at me.
Jihoon explains the plan to everybody as they all nod, fhen beginning to shoot.

"Wanna dance?" I wink as I kick some zombies, shooting some aswell.