The Night

I hope you Like This eventi tho I'm just writing bc I'm bord. :)

Hanako said "But my Name is not Hanako to you" with a smrik on his face. "W-what do you mean?" Yasuhiro asks. "Call me daddy" Hanako states. Yasuhiro is Now bright red. "If you don't i will go really hard on you" Hanako claims. Yashiro says

"o-okay! But-" before she canzone finish her sentence Hanako reminds her about his name. She says "okayd-daddy. But what Do You mean?". Hanako says "look at your self. Yasuhiro looks at her self and turns eventi more red. Than Hanako starts to to lower to her legs.

Her starts kissing her and Yashiro starts to Moana again. He pulls down her tights and realized that some of her juice cane out. Before Yashiro could reactions him pulled down her cute underwear and started to lick all the juice that she had made. Now she was moaning every other second.

Once Hanako was done her asked Yashiro " 1 or 2?". "What do you mean?" Yashiro asked. Hanako replied "to put my d¡ck in you or my fingers!" her states. "w-what if I don't pick?" Yashiro asked. "Then I'll put both in" Hanako says with a smrik. Yashiro says "1" and with that he puts a blindfold on her so she doesn't know what she picked or when he will put it in.

Than, Yashiro moans. Hanako takes off she blindfold and sees that she picked the dick. "P-please ahh d-daddy" yashiro says. "No" Hanako says and pushes it all the way inside. He sits up and starts pushing it in and out to Heart Yashiro moaning.

He also drinks the juice that barely comes out. Hanako puts Yashiro on his lap and states "Move your hips and if you don't, well" with his fingers on her butt crack. "o-okay and with that she starts moving her hips and starts moaning but notte stoping.

" It fells good right?" Hanako asked. "y-yes daddy" Yashiro says. Hanako says "Should we Have a round 2?" and with that Yashiro says "no!". Hanako starts picking her neck again and says " okay fine, but only call me daddy when we Are alone so no ne will fine out. Kk?" Hanako pushes his finger up her butt giving a moaning sound. Yashiro says while still moaning "y-you s-s-said t-that ahh you wouldn't mmMm d-do t-that o-okay a r-round 2-2 ahh mmmMmMm.

"Yeah but (moving his hands or d¡ck inside her) I wanted a round 2 and besides, its Friday". Hanako takes everything out and lays her on the bed backwards.

Than Hanako wispers in Yashiro wars "Everytime I pounce on you, you have to say who your daddy is. Kk?" Yashiro slowly nodds her head signing that she's ready. Hanako puts it in while Yashiro moans "H-hanako ahh-" and this repeats for a while.

Don't worry everyone, I will right something tomorrow.  Byeeeee!

Emma out