Chapter 1; Part 1♡

Ariana's pov:
'Hey, Ariana, Did you know that William Shakespeare is an anagram for 'I am a weakish speller'?
I look at the text from Mac and sigh. In the time i've been watching dress rehearsal for Romeo and Juliet (three hours of my life that i will never ever get back), Elliot has bombarded me with hundreds of random texts about Shakespeare. He's supposed to be doing to it to relieve my boredom but, seriously, does anyone really need to know that Shakespeare was baptised in 1564? Or that he had seven siblings?
"Penny could you get a shot of Juliet leaning out of the Trailer?"
I quickly grab my camera and nod to Mr Beaconsfield.
"Yes,Sir" i reply, laughing inside.
Mr Beaconsfield is the Year Eleven drama teacher. He's one of those teachers who like being 'down with the kids' all gelled hair and 'call me Jeff'. He's also the reason our version of Romeo and Juliet is set in a Brooklyn ghetto and Juliet is leaning out of a trailer rather than off a balcony. My BFIS (Best Friend In School), Megan, loves Mr Beaconsfield, but then he always cast her in all the lead roles. Personally, i think he's a little creepy. Teachers shouldnt want to hang out with teens. They should want to mark books and stress about school inspections and whatever else they get up to in the staffroom.
I go up to the steps at the side of the stage and crouch down beneath Megan. She's wearing a baseball cap with SWAGGY printed on the front and has a thick fake-gold chain dollar sign dangling from her neck. There's no way she'd be dead in that outfit anywhere else; that's how much she loves Mr Beaconsfield. Im about to take a picture when Megan hisses down to me;
"Make sure you dont get my spot"
"what?" i whisper back.
"The spot on the side of my nose. Make sure you dont get it in the picture"
"Oh right" I shift to one side and zoom in. The lighting from this side isnt the best but at least he spot isnt visible. I take the picture then turn to leave the stage. As i do, I glance out into the auditorium. Apart from Mr Beaconsfield and the two assistant directors, all the seats are empty. i instinctively breathe a sigh of relief. To say im not very good with crowds would be a bit like saying Justin Bieber isnt very good with the paparazzi. I dont know how people perform onstage. I only have to go up there for a couple of seconds to take a photo and i feel uneasy.
"Thanks, Pen" Mr Beaconsfield says as I hurry down the steps. That's another cringe-fact about him ~ The way he calls us all by nickname. I mean,seriously! Its OK for my family but not my teachers!
Just as I get back to my safe spot at the side of the stage my phone bleeps again.
'Oh My God, Juliet used to be by a man back in Shakespeare's day! You have to tell Zayn ~ I'd love to see him face! ★々'
I look up at Zayn who is currently gazing up at Megan.
"But, soft! What light through yonder window breaks?" he says, in the worst New York accent ever.