Chapter 2 | Deal

Warnings ⚠️
-None

~-~
Bakugou opened the door to his apartment, taking off his shoes and setting his bag down on the floor next to his couch. He plops down on the couch with a sigh. The events of what happened today rushed through his head. Him now realizing that, Midoriya Izuku told him that he was really talented!

He started jumping up and down like a kid on Christmas day, he abruptly stopped. "I have to tell the extras about this" He picked up his bag from the floor, took out his phone to text his group of friends

You - You extras won't believe what happened to me today

He sits back down on his couch, waiting for them to respond. A few seconds later, someone responded.

Nosy chick (Mina) - What 👀
•C'mon, spill the tea🍵

As Bakugou was about to type his message, more texts were sent by everyone in the group chat.

Mr. Daddy Issues (Todoroki)- What Mina said. Spill the tea.

Round face (Ochako) - What is it bakugou?

Some Bitch (Sero) - Is it one of your ridiculous ass stories about Midoriya Izuku again?

Bakugou scoffed, angrily. His stories weren't ridiculous, they were all true! Like what happened at the premiere of [The movie that literally everyone knows]. Izuku really looked at him and even smiled!

It was the happiest moment in his life aside from him buying his shop. But, it's not like he's gonna tell anyone that, the extras would make fun of him for saying that.

You - Say that again and the next time I see you, you'll have no mouth to speak with.

Round face- Woah woah woah there anger issues, calm down.
• I'm sure Sero meant it as a joke, right?
• Right?

Some Bitch- no I didn't.

Bakugou was so close to throwing his phone across the room. This guy was really getting on his nerves.

You - FINE. BE LIKE THAT. I'M NOT TELLING YOU ABOUT IT ANYMORE.

Some bitch- thank god🙏

Nosy chick- Wait no :(
•You barely ever text us 😔
• so i would love to know.

Mr. Daddy Issues- I usually wouldn't care how your day went but I'm kinda interested today.
• So please lord explosion murder god dynamight tell us about your day☺️ 🙏

He decided that the extras didn't need to know what happened to him as they didn't deserve to know. They wouldn't believe him anyways.

He messaged Todoroki back with a mere 'no'. Then, left his phone on the couch and made his way to his bathroom to take a shower. Bakugou's phone kept blowing up with messages that were probably all from Mina, but he ignored it.

~•~

Izuku parked his car outside his parents house. One of his Dad's maids had called him over to talk with His Father.

And oh Izuku knew exactly what it was going to be about. He was prepared for what was coming. Well, not really prepared, but still a bit prepared, y'know?

He opened the door to a very large living room.

Izuku took a deep breath.

"The smell of home never changed, huh?"

Izuku's childhood home came with many memories, both good and bad. More bad than good, but that still doesn't mean he doesn't miss this house. He walked over to one of the oversized couches the living had, sat down and waited for his Dad to arrive.