♡︎𝓞𝓵𝓭 𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓜𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓷𝓮♡︎

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 as hell and not only that but it was hard to drive in all the snow. On the bright side when she finally got to the main streets it became a bit more easier. Normally she wouldn't be crazy enough to drive in the damn snow but she really needed to get medicine for Yoriichi. She didn't get sick to often so she never really had medicine in her house.

It seems she's come to regret that decision.

Finally she managed to get to a near by Pharmacy and parked her car in the lot. Sighing she got out of her car and locked the doors. Quickly she ran to the doors of the pharmacy and when she got through the doors she was met with warm air.

'Alright I just need some flue medicine thats it.'

As she wondered around the Pharmacy she also thought of some snacks she could grab.

'Night Quil is good for colds right, I can just get that.'

As she got to the section we're the NyQuil medicine was she smiled. Happily she walked over and reached over for a bottle.

"Y/n?" Stopping she looked to her right to see a familiar curly black haired woman. Blinking she turned to fully face the familiar woman before her eyes widened.

"Marie?" With that the other let out a laugh as she ran over and pulled Y/n into a hug.

"I haven't seen you in forever!" Y/n let out a small laugh as she was squeezed into a hug. Finally the other pulled away while grinning brightly.

"How come you never contacted me!" Marie pouted as she crossed her arms and Y/n laughed lightly.

"You know I tried but turns out you changed your number." Marie blinked before she laughed nervously.

"Oh yeah I forgot I did that."

"Let me guess you lost your phone again?" She watched Marie give a sheepish smile while rubbing the back of her neck.

"I swear Marie your smart yet you can't seem to keep up with your phone." Y/ n sighed as she shook her head and gestured for Marie to follow her. Marie brightened up and happily followed after Y/n as they hadn't hung out in so long.

"Oh your buying medicine, I've never known you to get sick?"

"Hmm oh well I've just got someone living with me now and he's a bit sick." Stopping she realized that she accidentally revealed said 'person' to be a he.

'Oh god-'

"You have a boyfriend now!" Marie happily asked and Y/n let out a small laugh while waving her hand. Truly she did miss talking to her best friend, it has been a few months now.

"No, no I we're just roommates." Y/n said and Marie hummed and Y/n could tell that she hadn't believed her.

"Yeah I totally don't believe that~" Y/n shook her head as she laughed before turning to look at Marie.

"Okay I'll admit it, I kinda like him but that's not the point okay." Y/n said while rolling her eyes and Marie let out a quiet squeal.

"Bro I gotta meet him!"

"Oh dear-"

━─━────༺☀︎︎༻────━─━

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀 she struggled with her keys as her hands were cold. Finally getting her door unlocked she was quick to open her door. Letting out a sigh she enjoyed the warm air that hit her. Making her way inside she shut her front door then glanced around the living room. It was quiet and due to the clouds outside along with the day coming coming an end, it was dark.

"I guess at least Marie is doing good...now to give Yoriichi some medicine." Locking her front door she dropped her keys on the bear by table. Walking over to the couch she could see that Yoriichi was sound asleep.

'He looks at peace...and adorable.'

Shaking her head she reached over and gently shook Yoriichi awake.

"Yoriichi." Y/n whispered out and she watched as Yoriichi stirred from his sleep. With that Yoriichi went to sit up and she helped him sit up.

"I went out and got you some medicine." Y/n said as she pulled out some medicine from the plastic bag in her hands. With that she had Yoriichi take the medicine then lie back down.

"I'll make you some soup." Y/n said giving him a small smile then made her way to the kitchen. Humming lightly she made her way over to one of her cabinets.

'Eh some chicken noodle soup should be good.'

Glancing over her shoulder she stared at the couch.

'Hopefully he gets better...'