;) higher and higher | sammy hagar

Warnings: drug use (marijuana), sexual activity

The joint came to its end, beginning to burn his fingertips, he held it up to your lips for you to take one last drag before pulling it away and putting it out, setting it down in the ash tray.
You both laid back, you tilting your head back over the back of the couch, looking up at the ceiling as you blew out the remaining smoke.

Lazily he turned his head toward you, giving you a tired smile, his big brown eyes now half lidded in a drug induced haze.

"You're beautiful." He says lowly in a rough voice that sounded like he had just woken up, catching a glimpse of his lap it looks like something else had "woken up" too.

"Shut up" you joke with a smile, still resting your head on the back of the couch.

He giggles at your response causing you to do the same. The smoke making you feel what you can only describe as "floaty". His laughs were so cute, he rocked his head from side to side on the cushion, his blonde curls flopping around making you laugh.

He stops and looks at you for a while. After a minute of comfortable silence he smirks.

"C'mere momma." He mutters, tapping his thighs for you to sit on.

You giggle and crawl in to his lap, straddling him and bringing your hands to his chest.

He stares at you with a dopey grin, his face looking silly and tired from the intoxication.

"What?" You laugh as he continues to stare at you.

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." He says still in that low scratchy voice, hands coming to rest at the small of your back.

"Oh come on." You roll your eyes.

"It's true!" He protests.

"You're gorgeous.... Your eyes are so pretty." He says, his hands cupping your face now, one soon falling lower to drag a thumb across your bottom lip.

"And these lips..." he pulls you closer. Close enough for you to feel his breath on your lips, he was teasing you.

Grabbing his face and kissing him seemed so tempting, but you didn't. You just melted under his touch, as if he put a spell on you, you felt both love and lust take over, but you couldn't say a thing, so a small whimper is all that escaped from your mouth.

He smiled, seeing the effect he had on you made him incredibly smug. His hands fell lower again and started tracing the sides of your body.

"And this body....

You giggled, coming back to earth as you pulled your face away from his.

"You're just horny." You joked, poking his chest.

He just smiled again.

"How could you tell?"

Getting a sudden surge of confidence you smiled, now it was your turn to be smug. You dragged your tongue across your teeth looking straight in his lust filled eyes before leaning in to whisper in his ear.

"I can feel it." You whispered, slowly dragging your hips forward across the bulge in his pants making him groan.

You started kissing his neck gently, then dragging your tongue up the side of it and nibbling on his ear softly making him shiver, now fully grinding on his lap.