Part 3

We got up and made our way down the stairs just to be met with Phil, Techno and a scruffy tired Ranboo.
I beamed at them.
"Hi!" A big smile on my face only slightly faltering when Tech scowls at me slightly before signing and smiling lightly.
"Tommy.. why didn't you wake me first or just wait for me to wake up?"

I really hadn't of thought about that so I just giggled and shrugged earning a playful eye roll.

"Dada." I said carrying out the 'a.' He eyed me suspiciously but replied.
"What?"
"Wanna meet puffy an dream an gogy and sap nap. I wan you to call dems an set it up'

He looked in thought but said "I'll talk to Phil amd Kirsten about it why don't you go outside. Who knows Wil might we out with the guitar."

I gasped running outside through the backdoor meeting face to face with a wide backyard and a forest. I started walking  into the forest in the direction of Wils thinking tree knowing he spends most time there.

Once I got there I climbed up the latter and peek'd up seeing Wils guitar indicating that he is here. It didn't take me long to notice Wil sat against the tree, softly snoring.  I climbed up fully and shook him awake.

"Wilby." I said sounding stern. He looked at me with utter confusion until he realized it was me. He flashed a smile, a sad smile but a smile nonetheless. I frowned at him.

"Wilby sad?" He chucked
"Don't worry about me little one," I scoffed at him.
"Just wan leave it for now bubba?" He nodded.
"How about a song Tom?"  I nodded excitedly.

He played me songs for a while.. Although it was cute and a nice distraction I couldn't shake that feeling. The feeling that something isn't right.