chapter 1

"Hannah Juliette Grambs, please report to principal Smith's office immediately."  a feminine voice called on the speaker. Everyone looked at Hannah. The worst thing about private schools. Everyone is in everyone's business. Even the teachers. 

Hannah stopped moving her pencil and put it down, her dark green eyes meeting a few other people before she got up and walked to the principles office. Before going in she fixed her uniform. 

Principle Smith was an old man in his late 50s. Hannah had only been to his office a few times, but unfortunately, she saw him around her house a lot with her father. He was known to be very uncomfy amongst the girls at the school. Hannah knew this, unfortunately, he and her father were best of friends; equally alike. 

She knocked and heard an old voice say "Come on in" shivering at the sound of that voice and a sting coming slightly in her eyes. She stepped inside. She tried to put a small smile on her face to seem polite. "Hannah dear, how lovely to see you. Please sit." Principle Smith said sitting behind his wooden desk spinning slightly on his leather seat. Hannah nodded slightly.

Principle Smith leaned forward in his chair and folded his hands together and stared at her. " Your father, Mr. Johnston, has told me you have been skipping weekly golf with him for a few weeks for now because of homework. Is that true" he asked. Hannah sighed but he didn't notice. She had been lying about the homework to not go golfing with her dad. "Uhm-uh yes it is" Hannah stuttered a bit. 

"But I'm sure I can find a way to do it earlier and make..... time.... for.... golfing........." Hannah quickly said trying to escape him and this office. "Nonsense," Principle Smith said and grinned. "You tell me what class it is that is taking up the time. It'll be sorted out in a jiffy" He said putting his hand on the phone in front of him. 

Hannah opened her mouth to say something but then closed it again. Principle Smith raised his eyebrows and smirked. "Uhm.. well its mostly English and writing the essays," Hannah said quietly. "Good girl, you can leave now. See you on Sunday." Principle Smith said. Hannah quickly left. She let out a loud sigh after coming into the hallway. She never did anything bad. She never talked to boys, they talked to her. She always looked her best in school and outside of school. She got good grades. She obeyed everything he said. Including not talking to her sister. But he had to punish her. Hannah quickly blinked the slight water away from her eyes. 

Just as she was doing that Logan Archibald walked up to her.  "Sup Mary," he said which caused Hannah to roll her eyes annoyed. "Hannah, Logan, it's Hannah" Hannah sighed out. "I know that. I was just joking" Logan replied "Hannah Julliette Grambs" Logan continued with a small smirk. Logan continued to walk with Hannah. "So I was thinking that this weekend you and I could-" Logans says but Hannah cuts him off "No. You already know the answer. Why bother asking?". "Just think about it okay?" Logan says and walks away. 

Hi everyone this is my new story based on the inheritance games! I will try to update it as much as I can :)