prologue

━━━━━━

━━━━━━

"I HATE YOU".

     "then stop looking at me like you want to be fucked", the demoness mocked, as her arms draped lazily around dōma's broad shoulders, with akaza holding her hips in place from behind.

     upper moon one hated her.

she was the only one that dared challenge his authority. she was the only one that dared look down at him from above. she was the only one that dared bring up his past, even going as far as to mocking him for it.

kokushibo clenched his fists, as he inched closer to the woman that was currently being worshipped by the other demons.

"you are...a wench...", he insulted with a blunt tone.

"thought that was your type, since your obedient wife wasn't enough to keep you around", kaguya retorted, causing upper moon one to irrationally choke the female.

the ebony-haired woman airily chuckled, as she seductively licked her lips and allowed her hands to gently encase kokushibo's — successfully slipping his white glove off in the process.

"sir kokushibo, you're going to cause our little butterfly to turn purple", dōma cautioned with a cheery tone.

     upper moon two was obsessed with her.

she was the only one that made him feel actual emotions, not because she was "different", but because that was a part of her blood demon art.

kaguya had the ability to obtain other's emotions, and in turn cause others to feel.

to dōma, she was his only way of feeling. he wanted her; he needed her; and more importantly, he was willing to do anything for her.

kokushibo reluctantly loosened his grip, allowing the demoness to soak in some fresh air, as he aggressively loosened his black tie.

dōma caressed the bruised spot on kaguya's neck, which hastily disappeared with her regeneration powers.

"now please, make me feel, lady kaguya — like how you did last time", dōma begged, cupping the woman's face with as much adoration as he could muster.

"oh, my sweet dōma. you get one taste of emotions and now you're drunk on it. what would you do without me?", kaguya questioned, feigning a slight pout.

     upper moon three was conflicted about her.

she was the only one, other than muzan, that knew about his past. she was the only one that called him weak despite not even being a lower moon. she was the only one that persuaded him that he needs her, because without her, he has nobody to protect.

"you'll be better off without him", akaza muttered, for his voice was muffled from pressing his lips against the crook of kaguya's neck.

     his right arm had then possessively encased around the woman's abdomen, resulting in kaguya to lightly gasp.

     "sir akaza, I'd appreciate if you didn't hog our beautiful butterfly to yourself", dōma smiled.

"tch, at least you two get her upper body", gyūtaro scoffed.

     upper moon six (gyūtarō) despised her.

she was the only one that dared put his sister in her place without being punished appropriately. she was the only one that dared flirt with his disfigured self and make him feel favored.

he detested it, but at the same time, he was addicted.

his greedy hands hiked under kaguya's skirt, as his lips lingered on her inner thigh, eyes focusing solely on the woman.

there was something hot about kneeling before a woman would you could easily kill and letting her take charge of your mind, body, and soul.

     "sir kokushibo, will you only just stand there and watch? perhaps it's because you feel inferior to—"

     kokushibo's neutral expression had immediately turned into a harsh one, as he gripped onto the woman's face with so much force that akaza thought her jaw would've broke if she were a human.

     "say that to me again, and I'll make sure you won't live until the next night", he coldly threatened.

     kaguya's ash-colored eyes glimmered at the warning, for she had then gripped onto rank one's tie, pulling on it so hard that it nearly choked the demon.

     "sir kokushibo, I think you've mistaken your feelings for me", kaguya breathlessly chuckled, as her parted lips neared kokushibo's.

     "your mouth might say one thing, but your eyes...they've betrayed you.

it's as if they're saying, 'please fuck me and put me in my place, lady kaguya'".

     AUTHOR'S NOTE: dear holy spirit, it's me again🧎‍♀️

please enjoy this fanart that I found of them by @susten_ (??):

     also, thank you for supporting me & making me this AMAZING banner: Shiirol

     p.s. we're gonna pretend that gyūtarō turned into a demon at 18, because he's older than daki, and wiki didn't help in the slightest.

p.p.s. I'm sorry I'm like this. forgive me for my sins😔💗love y'all though‼️