Chapter One: Poor Poor Straight Kyle.

    One day when Kyle was at home in his room, he was doodling.

He doodled Rebecca in his notebook.

But mother barges into his room, making him throw the notebook on the floor trying to put it under his bed.

While talking to him, she realized and thinks it's a study book.

She grabs it and looks at it in disgust.

She runs out and goes into her car, Kyle following behind trying to stop her.

While driving she says things like, "this is disturbing!", "Disgusting!", "Is your new emo friend encouraging this?", "I can't believe it!"

Kyle's mom runs out of the car and knocks on the door of Rebecca's house.

The second someone answers the door, she screams and shows the doodles.

Then they hear a loud thump in the bushes, that they shrug off at the moment.

But then Eric Cartman jumps out of the bushes and whiling laughing, yells at poor Kyle. "You fucking gay ass! You came here with your mommy! Hahahah!"

And he walks off laughing hysterically.

But that wasn't the end.

Cartman comes back with an abundance of kids from school, all pointing and laughing at Kyle.

Kyle is now filled with horrid embarrassment and straightness.

Once Kyle gets home he screams in his favorite body pillow, so many emotions that he couldn't even comprehend.

He yells into his body pillow angered by his mother, saying things such as "How could you!?", And "So embarrassing!"

______

(A/N):

It's currently Spring Break for me so I'm gonna update this in about 2-3 days! (Also please point out spelling/grammar mistakes so that I can fix them.)
-Bisquit

My note is um. My notes is uh. My note is umm.. this is not satire fuck you <3 -Ghost