eight

Unedited, another long chapter. enjoy <3

°•°🌱°•°

"You what?!"

"Jaehyuk chill, I'm trying to get help."

"Jihoon you are about to lose your scholarship, how do you want me to help you?"

"Send this letter to my dad, give it to his secretary, I know you have a meeting with him later."

"Jihoon are you insane?"

"Maybe, but I need this to be done."

"Your father is going to be angry with you."

"He won't trust me," Jihoon smiled, Jaehyuk took the letter.

"I can't believe you are confessing that you paid for it all," Jaehyuk sighed.

"Someone told me, I would feel better if I got it off my chest," Jihoon said.

Jaehyuk nodded, "alright, are we still studying later?"

Jihoon nodded, "yeah, not Saturday though, I'm helping Yoshi with the exhibit."

Jaehyuk nodded, "good, Asahi has a performance and I wanted to go see him."

Jihoon shoved the male playfully, "getting friendly now are we?"

Jaehyuk blushed, "friendly, as in just friends, yes of course."

Jihoon laughed, "yeah okay sure."

Jaehyuk nodded, "okay, I'll see you later then."

Jihoon nodded and left Jaehyuk to get to his class. Jihoon sat in his class doing his best to focus and honestly he felt better already. Knowing he would have one less responsibility and would be able to focus on Hyunsuk. No, Not him, Homework.

To be fair Jihoon has been neglecting most of his work just to be with Hyunsuk. Realizing his sudden potential feelings for the boy is setting him back. Taking a deep breath putting away his things as his class ended.

He thought he would go into the bathroom before he would go to the cafe to do a short homework assignment.

But as he walked in he saw Hyunsuk looking in the mirror, he smiled at the sight of him.

Jihoon ducked low and quietly snuck up on the male, "BOO!"

"YA! Jihoon I'm going to beat your ass!"

Jihoon chuckled loving the surprised look on the male's face, "did you say you're going to eat my ass?"

Hyunsuk punched the male in the arm, "beat, I know you heard what I said."

Jihoon shrugged playfully, unknowingly he became more serious, "hey suk?"

Hyunsuk took a breath and looked at the male, "yes Hoon?"

Jihoon got nervous as he swayed on his feet, "uh, how do you feel about bathroom stalls?"

Hyunsuk tilted his head, "um."

Jihoon took his hand and pushed him into a small stall, locking the door he shoved the male against the wall.

Hyunsuk laughed, "are you okay?"

Jihoon nodded, "I wanted to ask you something."

Hyunsuk raised his eyebrow, "and it was necessary to push me into a bathroom stall because?"

Jihoon sighed and fell back to rest on the opposite wall across from Hyunsuk, "I don't know, don't want people to see me like this."

Hyunsuk sighed, "you gave the letter to your dad?"